Chapter 21- First Night Out

Simon's POV:

We arrived in Vegas around dinner time yesterday and we were all exhausted so we basically just went to our hotels and crash. Though today we were actually doing things, but since everyone was jet lagged everyone wasn't up and ready until around dinner time. Me and Talia had got up around 1 and went out for lunch with Josh and Freya, before heading back to our room to relax until everyone was meeting up for dinner before heading to a club for the night. Talia had headed into the bathroom to get ready for the night, so I just sat on the bed and scrolled through Twitter, about half an hour later she walked out of the bathroom and I just looked up and stared at my beautiful girlfriend. She was wearing a red tight fit dress that fit her body perfectly. I had completely not realized that I was just staring at her as she was trying to talk to me.

Talia- SIMON!

I jumped and broke my stare and looked towards her eyes as she giggled.

Simon- Sorry, you look amazing T.

Talia- It's okay, thank you. Would you mind helping me with the zipper.

She turned around and brushed her black hair that she recently died out of the way. I walked up behind her and zipped up her dress. She turned around and pulled me in and kissed me passionately. We kissed for a couple minutes before we broke apart and I went into the bathroom to quickly get ready.

Talia's POV:

Once Simon was finished in the bathroom it was time to head out to meet everyone for dinner. We arranged with Josh and Freya to take one Uber all together to the restaurant. Ironically we left at the same time as them and met them at the elevator, so we all went down to the lobby and hopped in our Uber to head to the restaurant. It was about a 10 minute drive so I didn't fall asleep on Simon's shoulder although I was close which made Simon laugh. We arrived at the restaurant and Simon helped me out of the car before going to pay. We than walked in as I had my arms wrapped around his and went and sat down with the rest of the group. It took about 30 minutes after ordering our food for it to arrive. I got pasta and Simon got a steak. We ate and than we all headed out of the restaurant and made our way to the club.

A couple hours later....

We had been at the club for a little bit now and it was sick. It was packed in here, but we had found a little area for us all to be and kinda occupied it. We were all dancing and drinking as Lil John was performing. I was starting to get a little tipsy and was stumbling a little bit. I don't change much when I'm drunk but I get very smily and giddy when I am so you can definitely tell. I stumbled over to Simon and leaned and hugged him. He hugged me back giggled and kissed my forehead.

Simon- You getting a little tipsy there T?

Talia- (I looked up at him trying to bite my lip to hide my drunk smile) What noooooo, what are you talking about.

Simon- I can tell lol, it's all good, it's cute.

I pulled him in and kissed him passionately, I didn't want to go for to long cause we were in public and people would probably start staring and we would probably end up getting kicked out.

Simon- Do you wanna head out and go for a walk before heading back to the hotel T?

I looked up to him and smiled.

Talia- That sounds amazing.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the club together.

Simon's POV:

Me and Talia were leaving the club so I decided I should text josh just to let him know.

*Messages to "Daddy Zerk"

Simon- Hey Josh, me and Talia are leaving the club and going on a walk before heading back to the Hotel.

Josh- Okay mate, be safe we'll see you tomorrow.

I put my phone back in my pocket to give Talia my full attention. We walk down the strip together as she has her arms linked around mine. The moon was full and it was a very romantic walk. We stopped at a park bench to sit down, Talia was starting to crash so we sat down to rest. She cuddled up to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. The night was perfect, and it felt nice to be on vacation together. Everything in my life was perfect.

Simon- You know, I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life.

Talia- (She looked up at me with a big smile on her face) What do you mean.

Simon- Well before I met you I always just had this hole inside me, a hole you were meant to fill. I'd been made fun of for years for being lonely and being alone but now I'm not. I just feel like that hole in my heart was always meant for you to fill. I don't often believe in fate but I know me and you were.

She just looked up at me and gave me the cutest smile like she always did. I pulled her up on my lap and kissed her. We broke apart and she hugged me tightly and cuddled into me. I knew she wouldn't be good to walk back so I called us an Uber. When it arrived, I carried her in and put her in the seat, and at the hotel I picked her up and carried her inside. We reached the hotel room and I had to wedge the room key out of my pocket and open the door. I walked us up to the bedroom and layed her down on the bed, I wanted her to be comfy to sleep so I took off her dress for her and tucked her into bed before stripping to my boxers and laying down with her. She cuddled into me close and fell asleep on my chest, as I just stared at the ceiling. She made me happy, and that's all that mattered to me. I've said it before, and I will say it again, Talia Mar is the one. I look down to her and kiss her one last time before dozing off myself.

————————————————————

Just wanted to adress the lickle title change, added "Meant to be" as I was starting to see that common theme throughout the chapters so yeah lol.