Chapter 52- Getting Older

Just wanted to say before getting into this, I had full intentions of doing another chapter of them in Mykonos, and I really wanted to, but I literally could not think of anything that would make the chapter more than like 200 words, so sorry but we move!

Talia's POV:

It was the beginning of September once again and it was Simon'a 27th birthday! I was super excited about the next 2 days getting to spend it with my amazing boyfriend. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary which was really exciting. I didn't stay at his house last night cause he had Sidemen filming until late at night but I was going over first thing this morning. I hopped out of bed and got straight in the shower and got ready. I decided not to wear makeup cause we weren't going out anywhere. I put on Simon's signature Sidemen hoodie and a pair of the leggings and call an Uber to bring me to Simon's. When it gets here, I give him the address and hop in. When we arrive I quickly pay him and hop out the car. I go up to Simon's flat and I knock on the door. The door cracks open and I see JJ.

JJ- Oh hey Talia.

Talia- Hey JJ.

JJ- Simon's just in the shower I think.

Talia- Okay thanks!

I go into Simon's room and I quietly shut the door behind me. I originally planned on just waiting for him to come out but then I got a better idea, he had left the bathroom door open  so I snuck in and he didn't notice me, I quietly strip off my clothes and I quietly step in the shower behind him and wrap my arms around him. He jumped a little but he turned around and smiled as he saw me. He wrapped his arms around my waste as I moved mine to around his neck and our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

Talia- Happy Birthday Simon.

Simon- Thank you.

We continued making out as I helped Simon finish cleaning off before we hop out and get dressed again. We order in lunch and we cuddle in bed for most of the day. For dinner I decided to cook homemade pasta for us just as something different and bit more meaningful. As the night was going on it was time for me to give Simon his present. This time of the year was always difficult for presents cause of his birthday and Anniversary, but we decided for our anniversary this year that we weren't going to do any presents cause spending the day together was just as good. Last year I got him Leeds Tickets so I wanted to do something a little different. I ended up getting him something more special. I got him a chain and in the middle of it was a charm with out initials together on it. I had got him a chain for our first birthday when we were together but that chain had broken now so he just had the charm and I figured perfect timing for a new one. I quickly got up from the cuddling position and I reached down to grab the box. And I sit facing Simon with the box in my hand and a smile on my face, as I held his hand.

Talia- So, Simon, the present is one thing but I just wanted to say something first, I am so incredibly thankful to have you in my life. You do so much for me, your always there when I need you to be and you never complain. I love you with every ounce of my being and days like today make me so happy cause we can just celebrate you. I don't know what I would do without you Si, happy birthday, I love you.

I notice a tear drip out of his eyes with a huge smile on my face as I'm here jsut a crying mess, and he pulls me into a hug, I wrap my legs and arms around me and as we pull away I hand him the box. He opens it and his facial expression shows how much he loves it.

Simon- Can you put it on?

Talia- Sure!

I grab the chain from him and wrap it around his neck and clicking it in. He looks down as it falls on his chest and he looks at me in the eyes.

Simon- I love it T, and I love you.

We lock our lips in a kiss and hug close, it had been an amazing day with my boyfriend, and tomorrow would be the same!