Chapter 39- New Flat

Simon's POV:

Well this is it, my last morning waking up in the house. The day I'm moving out has come and while I'm excited I am a little sad. There's a lot of memories in this house, not just with the boys and all our friends but also with Talia, but I know that we will make many new ones in the future and all the ones we have made here will stay with us forever. I notice Talia still sleeping so I get up and head into the bathroom to shower so I can be ready for the movers to arrive. After I shower, do my hair and shave I walk out to get dressed and notice Talia awake on her phone.

Simon- Morning Sleep Head.

She giggles and stands up and walks toward me, wrapping her arms around me when she gets to me.

Talia- Good morning Si.

I lean in for a kiss and pick her up as she wraps her legs around me as well. I walk us into the bathroom and set her down.

Simon- Okay so the movers will be here any minute, so I'm gonna go down to help and you can get in the shower okay?

Talia- Sounds good to me.

I peck her on the lips and head down to help pack up the truck.

About an hour later.......

Talia's POV:

We were in Simon's Tesla on the way to the new flat, I was super excited for today and I would probably be staying with him for a few days. We pull up to the building and Simon parks in the car park and we head up the elevator and head in. Obviously we had both already seen the flat so it was nothing new but seeing it all furnished and all the boxes and everything was really nice. We go ahead and start unpacking cause we wanna at least get his bedroom ready for the most part and start on his office. It doesn't take us long to do the bedroom because the bed was already there because he bought a new one so it was straight onto the office. Simon had bought a complete brand new setup, new desks, new monitors, and a big brand new PC. The only things coming from his old setup was his chairs and his consoles. One of his chairs would be in here and one would be set up at a desk in a room they are hoping to use as a studio or for the podcast. We do as much as we can for the night but we both are getting really tired and are ready to head to bed. We're sitting in his new office and I crawl into his lap and wrap my legs and arms around him and cuddle in. He wraps his arms around me and lifts up my chin and kisses me. Time to make some brand new memories in a brand new chapter in our lives.