Chapter 40- Valentine's Day Part 1

Talia's POV:

Today was mine and Simon's second Valentine's Day together and first at the new flat. JJ was still yet to move in so we had the whole place to ourselves. I had stayed at his overnight and I woke up cuddled up next to Simon. I crawled out of bed and head into the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I'm coming back in, Simon scares me as I walk in and picks me up and spins me around. When he stops spinning I wrap my legs around him and lean in for a kiss.

Talia- I hate you you know (I say jokingly)

Simon- No you don't, you love me.

Talia- Yeah true.

We both laugh as he leans in to kiss me again before putting me down. We weren't gonna so much today as neither of us really like Valentine's Day, but it was always a good excuse to see each other. We were just gonna hang out a his place and just enjoy some nice time together. I wasn't sure if Simon had anything else planned but I guess we will just see what happens.

Simon's POV:

I had something special planned for me and Talia tonight but I was leaving it a surprise until later. I can't wait to tell her and show her though.

—————————————————————

I decided to do a shorter chapter today to get back into the swing of writing this, hope nobody minds but I will be back to regular lengths soon, thank you for the continued support.