Chapter 63- Marry Me?

Talia's POV:

I was so happy, Me and Simon were engaged. We had moved down to the couch still kissing and hugging as tears of happiness still came out of my eyes, before I realized that I hadn't shut my stream off.

Talia- Shit, I'm still streaming in my office (I said with a laugh).

Simon- Do you wanna go down and shut it off together and also give it a little teaser to the chat?

I nodded as Simon picked me up and started heading to my office. We reached my chair as Simon sat down and sat me down on his lap. My chat was going crazy with my finally being back and being with Simon both of us with huge smiles on our face.

Talia- Sorry about that chat, but I'm gonna sign off for the night. I love you all and....

I cheekily held up my left hand to clearly show a ring on my ring finger for a few seconds only.

Talia- Goodbye!

I shut my stream off before turning around on Simon's lap and hugging him tightly. We went back upstairs to the living room where we decided to FaceTime both of our families to give them the news. We called My mom, dad and Angele first, before calling Simon's parents and Nick. They all were very excited and happy for us which was really nice. Than afterwards, we had our weekly big lockdown group video call with all the sidemen, the Cal's, Gee, Freya, Randolph and Laura. As we picked up the phone, everyone was excitedly waiting for us to tell the news.

Josh- Well?

Freya- How did that go.

Me and Simon looked at each-other smiling before before we looked back at the screen and I held up my hand clearly showing an engagement ring on my left hand. Freya and Gee screamed a little bit and started tearing up, as everyone else looked very genuinely happy for us. We just continued having a really nice conversation and catch up with everyone, and a smile didn't leave our faces for the rest of the night. Once hung up the call we decided to go get ready for bed, I had told Simon I was gonna announce it on twitter but I wanted to surprise him with what I tweeted. I screenshot the picture of me holding up my hand on stream and wrote my caption before tweeting it.

Simon's POV;

I got a notification of a tweet from Talia that I had been tagged in, she was still in the bathroom and I was going to wait to see but I clicked on the notification, and read the tweet.

"Today is the best day of my life. I said yes, and am now engaged to the man of my dreams and the love of my life. Completely unexpected but I am so incredibly happy right now."

"I can't wait to marry you, and spend the rest of my life with you."

"I love you, with every bone in my body @miniminter ❤️."

I look up from my phone and see Talia standing in the bathroom doorway with a smile on her face. As she was walking towards me I hit "retweet with comment" and quickly typed "I can't wait to and I love you more @TaliaMar 😉❤️."

She lay down next to me as the notification goes off on her phone. She smiles at me as she saw it was me. When she saw it she laughed and lightly slapped me before cuddling right up to me and kissed me.

Simon- Goodnight my fiancé.

Talia looked up at me looking very excited to be being addressed as that and kissed me passionately and hard.

Talia- Goodnight my amazing fiancé.

We cuddled up close and drifted off into a deep sleep.