Chapter 17- Winter Wonderland

Talia's POV:

Today, we were all headed to winter wonderland. By we I mean Josh, Freya, Kon, Kirsty, Nia, Ethan, Emily, Simon and Me. Simon and I had both decided not to vlog so we didn't have to hide things to much, but than Freya told us she would vlog but she wouldn't show us together on camera. So we still had to be careful but hopefully not as much. I had stayed over at the Sidemen house last night so I just got ready right from here. At this point in me and Simon's relationship I had taken a few drawers in the bathroom as well as a few drawers in one of his dressers. We were leaving in a couple hours and up until now we had spent the whole day in bed cuddling and binge watching friends.

Talia- I'm gonna go get ready Si.

Simon- Sounds good T, I'm gonna finish up some editing while you get ready and I'll get ready once your finished.

Talia- Okay, ill see you in a bit.

I kissed him and got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. I stripped off the little amounts of clothes I had on and hopped into the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out and started drying myself off before pulling out my makeup and hair products and doing up my makeup and hair. I put Simon's hoodie back on and went out so Simon could get ready.

Talia- Hey Simon, I'm all finished it's all yours now.

He spins around in his chair and looks at me right as I take off his hoodie. He runs over to me picks me up and spins me around.

Talia- AHHH SIMON! (Giggling)

He brings me down so my face is inches away from him and he kisses me passionately, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. We break apart and he sets me down.

Simon- Okay, I'm gonna get ready.

He pecks my cheek before heading into the bathroom to get ready. I get dressed and by the time I pick out my outfit he is out of the shower and has his hair all done as he walks out to get dressed as well. Once were all dressed and ready, we head downstairs to join Josh and Freya. We were meeting Kon, Kirsty, Ethan, Emily and Nia there but we had decided to just all go together since we were all coming from the same place.

Josh- Hey guys, you all ready?

Talia- I think so yeah, Frey you remember to not vlog me and Simon together right?

Freya- Babe babe don't worry I won't.

Simon- Thanks Frey, maybe next year.

We here a honk from outside and head out to the cars. Josh tells him the address for Winter Wonderland and we set off. I lean my head and cuddle into Simon for the 40 minute drive, as we scroll through his Instagram and twitter together. This should be fun.

Simon's POV:

We pull up to Winter Wonderland and head out to meet up with everyone. Thankfully none of them planned to vlog so we just had to watch out for Frey. First we break off from most of the group and go on the Ferris wheel with Kon and Kirsty. We did a mini Instagram photo shoot getting some pictures of Kirsty and I, but also got Kon to take some pictures of us just for us. Afterwards we met up with the rest of the group to head into the fun house. Frey's vlog caught me and Talia together briefly but not while we were holding hands or hugging so it wasn't the biggest deal. People would still comment things but nothing to bad hopefully.

3 hours later.....

The 4 of us had broken off from the rest of the group and were heading to where the car was picking us up.

Freya- Turning my camera off for the night guys, your all good now.

I look towards Talia as she does the same and we both smile. She walks towards me and hugs my side as I wrap my arm around her. When she breaks from the hug she wraps her arms around my arm as we continue walking. We had survived our second major public appearance as a couple. We both loved being together in public and we wanted to do it more often. We got back in the car, and Josh gave the address for the Sidemen house. It wasn't even 5 minutes and both Freya and Talia had fallen asleep lying on mine and Josh's shoulders. We both look at each other and laugh quietly not wanting to wake the girls up.

40 minutes later..... (SMUT Alert)

We chat for the rest of the car ride before pulling up at the Sidemen house. Talia didn't wake up so I picked her up and carried her up to our room. Once we got up and I had closed the door she had woken up. She lifted her head off my shoulder and smiled at me before leaning in for a kiss. Our kiss becomes more passionate as things were heating up quickly. I picked her up and walked us towards the bed and lay down as she was on top of me. She quickly took off my jumper and pants as we continued making out as I took off her shirt and pants than began fiddling with her bra strap. Things had been escalating quickly and it looks like we were just going to completely skip foreplay tonight. She was feeling my erection through my boxers as she pulled them
off and I pulled off her panties and we got into Talia's favourite position. (For anyone who doesn't know what that is, go watch Simon's one word interview with Talia Freya and Gee, for those that do comment it below lol). I move my penis to just right outside her vagina and I begin thrusting. She tries to stay quiet but we both can't help it as we begin to moan loudly. I start going harder and faster as she screams in pleasure.

Talia- This feels amazing, I'm about to cum.

Simon- Cum for me.

I start kissing the back of her neck as I felt her cum. Not long after she came, I pulled out just on time and came. We both flocked back onto the pillows holding eachother close.

Simon- I love you Talia, more than anything.

Talia- I love you too Simon.

We kiss as we cuddle up very close together and drift off to sleep.