Chapter 43- We in China!

Talia:

So we have arrived in China!!! We were in Sanya for the race for a few days before going to Hong Kong. When the 3 of us got to the hotel me and Simon went to get our room key and Vikk did the same. We told him we would meet up in a little bit or tomorrow if he wanted to do his own thing. The hotel we were in was pretty much empty so we had it mostly completely to ourselves which was really cool. We head up and sign into our room which was pretty big. We go in and start unpacking before hanging out in the room and cuddling on the bed for a bit watching some Netflix.

Simon- So what do you want to do tonight T?

I looked up to him and gave him a smile like I had an idea.

Talia- Welllll, I know we told Vik we would hang out with him if he wanted but I was thinking me and you could go just us for dinner?

Simon- That sound's great, ill message Vik in the group chat to let him know.

I smiled and hugged him tighter as I kissed him passionately.

*Group Chat, Simon, Talia, Vik

Simon- Hey Vik, so I think me and Talia are gonna go out for dinner just us tonight, that all good with you.

*A few minutes later

Vik- Yeah no problem, I already ordered my dinner in, I'm playing Fortnite.

Simon- Okay than 😂, sounds good mate.

Vik- Have fun guys!

Talia- Thank you, you to Vik!

We put down our phones and laughed with each other at how we had come all the way here and Vik was playing fortnite, but to be honest we're not really that surprised.

*A few hours later

Simon's POV:

We both had a quick nap before we got ready to go out. Talia went into the bathroom and did her makeup, and get dressed before she came back out. I had already gotten ready and I heard her walk out of the bathroom and looked up and I was in awe, she looked stunning. I mean she always does but I'm always just in awe whenever I see her. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her and go in for a kiss. When our lips break apart she looks at me and smiles.

Talia- What was that for (she said giggling)

Simon- You look absolutely stunning T.

Talia- No I don't.

I knew she had some self confidence issues but she really had no reason too, she was perfect. She started looking down getting a little down on herself when I lifted her chin up to look at me in the eyes.

Simon- Talia, you are the most gorgeous and beautiful women on this planet, don't ever forget that.

She smiled up at me and I knew I helped her feel better.

Talia- I love you so much Simon.

Simon- I love you too Talia.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we simultaneously went in for a passionate kiss. We broke apart and we kept hugging for a few minutes before we head out of our room and into the elabator to go dinner. Throughout the entire walk to the restaurant, Talia never left my side. She had her arms wrapped around my arm and it felt amazing, I loved this feeling.

*A few hours later....

Talia's POV:

We had just gotten back to the hotel room from dinner and we were getting ready for bed. It was a bit earlier than usual for us but we had to be up early for the race so we were just going to get ready now. Simon was already in bed and I walk out of the bathroom wearing nothing and i noticed Simon's eyes following me to the bed. I lay beside him and cuddle up to him.

Talia- What were you looking at there Si.

Simon- Oh nothing, maybe just my fit, sexy and gorgeous girlfriend.

I giggled and slapped his arm lovingly. Simon always boosted my self confidence, he always made me feel better and help me through things, I don't know what I would do without him. I start tearing up into his chest and he notices and lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him. He lifts his hand up and wipes the tears off my face and shoots me a smile.

Simon- What's wrong T?

Talia- Your just amazing Simon, I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm so thankful to have you in my life.

He pulled me in closer and starts giving me kisses on the cheek and forehead making me smile.

Simon- You deserve everything Talia, and I will be here for you forever.

He pulled me in for a kiss and than I cuddle in with my body draped over him, he turns off the light and cuddles in too as he wraps his arms around me, and we doze off to sleep.

----------------

Soooo, Talia's 9.5 hour twitch stream just ended, 1am where I am so 6am UK time. Thank you Talia for everything you do for your fans ☺️💙