Chapter 54- Feels Good

Talia's POV:

I had just gotten back from Twitch-Con last night and was back in London. I hadn't seen Simon in over a week and I'm gonna surprise him. Obviously he knows I'm home, I did like a 9 hour stream last night and he played with me for like 4 and a bit hours of it, but he thinks I'm not able to come over until tomorrow. I managed to clear up my schedule after the studio and was going to head over to his flat. I had texted JJ and worked it out with him that I'd text him and he'd come to the door to let me in so Simon wouldn't know. I knew at the time of day I'd be getting there Simon would most likely be editing some second channel videos so he'd be in his office. All I had to do was to my studio session and then head over.

Later that day.........

I had just finished up my studio session and was now in my Uber on the way to Simon's. After around 15-20 minutes, the Uber pulls up outside his building and I pay him and hop out. When I reach the elevator and put the floor in I pull out my phone prepared to text JJ when I reach the door. The elevator stops and I start walking towards his door as I send JJ the text. I reach his door and almost as if on queue JJ opens the door and I quietly walk in. JJ closes the door behind me and I start walking towards his room to put my purse and stuff down as I hear Simon call out.

Simon- JJ, who was it?

I look back towards JJ as he looks towards me confused as what to say.

JJ- Uhhhhh, oh nothing, just a package.

Simon- Oh, okay.

Phew, that was close. I put my stuff down and than silently and slowly walk to his office. His door was open and as I peek around the corner so he doesn't see me, I see him sitting there editing. I quietly walk in, and I walk behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

Talia- Guess who?

He turns his chair around and a huge smile appears on his face as I hop down on his lap and wrap my legs and arms around him as our lips lock.

Talia- Surprise!

Simon's POV:

I am sat in my office editing some videos feeling a little sad. I really missed Talia and wish she could come tonight but I understand she already had things planned. I heard JJ open the door after there was no door bell or anything and not long after shut it behind him. I ask him who it was and he said it was just a delivery, I was a little confused as to why there was no doorbell or anything but I just looked past it. After a couple of minutes a set of hands go over my eyes, and I jump a little, but then I hear Talia's voice. I quickly turn around and as I see her a huge smile takes over my face that mirrors hers. She hops down into my lap and wraps herself around me as our lips lock passionately.

Talia- Surprise!

Simon- I thought you had things to do after the studio.

Talia- I did, but I managed to clear up my schedule and I wanted to surprise you, I missed you so much.

Simon- I missed you too.

We kissed again and just sat there and cuddled as she helped me finish up my editing. Later that night we went to bed and I had my best sleep since she had left, she was back and everything felt right again.