Chapter 62- Will You.....

Simon's POV:

So I have pretty much decided now, I'm going to propose to Talia. We're in late May now and have been in lockdown for 2 months; and have been living together for almost 3, and everything so far has been amazing, and now I was ready to do something I've wanted to do since the first time I saw her, get down on one knee, and ask her to marry me, I just needed a plan though. I have been stressing about it but I feel like I may finally have a plan together. My original plan before lockdown was to do something involving all our friends, now while I'm still going to do that, it's going to be a little different and not include anyone. So right now, Talia was streaming warzone and playing with JJ, and Lux. Two of the only people who don't stream at the moment. While Josh, Freya, Randolph, Ethan, Freya, Tobi, and Freezy were all also streaming on twitch. I had managed to talk them in to, all ending the stream at the same time, and everyone raiding Talia. They were all going to tell there chats to spam going into the living room where I have everything set up and ready. It was complicated and had a lot of moving parts but it should all work. Since Talia was streaming I set everything up in the living room, and sat and waited.

Talia's POV:

Me JJ and Lux have just finished a game of warzone, and we're in the lobby waiting. I was just talking to my chat waiting for JJ to start queuing. All of a sudden my chat starts going mental,  a whole bunch of raids came in from all of our friends and people were just constantly spamming "go to the living room". I was very confused and thought I was being trolled but I still decided to go and check it out. As I stepped out of my office and set up the stairs, I started hearing faint music, and as I entered the living room, Simon was stood there, surrounded my rose petals, looking very nervous but also very excited.

Talia- Awe Simon, is all this for me.

Simon's POV:

Well, here goes nothing.

Simon- Talia, ever since the day we met, you have made every single bit of my life better and happier, and now that we're living together, and I get to spend every day with you, it has gotten even better, and that's what I want for the rest of my life.

I go down on one knee and pull the box out of my pocket, as Talia looks in shock

Simon- Talia you are my rock, you are the love of my life, and you are just everything to me. I love you more than I could explain to you, and I will forever. So that's why I want to ask you, Natalia Margaret Haddock, will you marry me?

Talia's POV:

I saw Simon go down on one knee and tears start coming to my eyes as I watch on in shock. I listen to every word he's saying as tears keep coming out of my eyes, and than I hear those words.

Simon- Natalia, Margaret Haddock, will you marry me?

I didn't even need a second to think about my answer. I start frantically nodding my head with a huge smile on my face.

Simon- Yes?

Talia- Yes Simon, I'll marry you.

I launch myself into his arms as our lips lock. Once we break apart he backs away a bit and he puts the ring on my finger. We continue kissing and hugging as tears continue coming out of my eyes, this was the happiest day of my life.