Chapter 67- The Afterparty

Talia's POV:

After Simon and I walked back down the aisle, we walked into our room to get changed since I had got a different dress for the party cause I didn't want to dance in my wedding dress. When we got in there, first Simon helped me take off the dress just so I could get out of it and once I did he picked me up as I leaped into his arms and wrapped my arms and legs around him as our lips locked in a passionate kiss. Once our lips broke apart we stayed intimately close with our foreheads touching staring into each others eyes.

Simon- I love you so much wifey (he said to me while smiling immensely)

Talia- I love you to my husband.

After that and a little more kissing, Simon helped me get into my new dress and we walked back out to join everyone. We walked around and hugged and chatted with everyone, before we sat down at our table with both of our parents, Angele, Freya, Gee, Sarah, JJ, Nick, Tobi, and Josh. We got served our food and sometime during dinner JJ got up and delivered his best man's speech. He had the whole room laughing  as everyone expected but also said some really sweet things about me and Simon. After that we just had a really nice night dancing, drinking, and being with everybody. By the end of the night when it was time to go, me and Simon were both a little tipsy and we made our way back to our hotel room. Tomorrow we we're setting off for our honeymoon in Maldives which we were both very excited for, just a very nice 2 weeks where it was just us. We reached our hotel room and when we entered Simon picked me up bride style and carried me to the bathroom, he set me down on the bathroom so I could take my makeup off and everything. Before he left he pecked me on the cheek making me giggle. I proceeded to strip out of the dress, as well as my underwear and bra, and started taking off my makeup.

Simon's POV:

SMUT ALERT

I had gone to the other bathroom in our suite and gotten ready for bed and everything, I stripped out of all my clothes and head back upstairs. As I reach the bedroom I look into the bathroom to see Talia completely naked and just finishing up taking off her makeup. As she finished I walked in behind her and wrapped my arms around her naked body and started kissing her neck. She swiftly turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips locked softly. I picked her up and carried her towards the bed as I lay down and she straddles me. We begin to make out more and more passionately as I am grabbing her ass. I flip us over and kiss down her body and suck on her nipples and teasing her with a little lick on her pussy before going back up and flipping her over so we we're in doggy and I slid my dick into her and began thrusting.

Talia- Oh fuck yes Simon

Both of our moans were filling up the room as I kept thrusting harder and faster causing her to scream in pleasure.

Talia- Simon I'm gonna cum.

Simon- Cum for me T.

I felt her cum go all over my dick and I knew I was wasn't far off cumming as well, I could tell Talia noticed my humps getting a bit more sloppy as she started doing some of the work as well.

Simon- Holy fuck T I'm close

Talia- Give it to me Si.

I thrust in a few more times before I cum inside of her and I pull out after. We both flop down on the pillows and get tucked in. She cuddles up right next to me as we make out a little more before she tucks her head into my neck and chest.

Simon- Goodnight my wife, I love you.

Talia- I love you to my husband.

And we fell asleep, excited about our honeymoon that was coming up.