Chapter 47- Surprise Vacation(s)

Talia's POV:

It was mid July now, and the summer was in full swing. Wireless was last week and that was a lot of fun, that place will always be special to me because that's where I met Simon. Now though in a couple weeks most of our friend group will be off to Ibitha. It was going to be Freya, Josh, Ethan, JJ, Vikk, Tobi, Harry, the Cal's, Randolph, Laura, Simon, and me. I was really excited for it, and I know Simon was too. I was at home getting ready for today when I got a message from Simon.

*Messages from Simon

Simon- Hey T, just wondering what time you were going to be getting here?

Talia- Probably a few hours, I've got a studio session and I will be over right after.

Simon- Perfect, gives me enough time

Talia- For what?

Simon- I've got something special in the works, you'll see when your here. Have fun in the studio T, love you x

Talia- Okay lol, love you too, see you soon.

I didn't have much time to sit and think what the surprise might be since I had to get going to the studio, but I was really curious, and really excited, Simon's surprises are always amazing.

A few hours later.....

Simon's POV:

Talia just messaged me that she had left the studio and in her Uber here so she was about 30 minutes away, I had just finished up the surprise in perfect time though. So in two weeks we're going to Ibiza with most of the group, and it had me thinking that it had been a long time since me and Talia went away just us. We obviously went to China together and it was mostly just us but I was there on a brand deal so it wasn't the same, I decided that at the end of August, I was going to book us a trip, just the two of us, with no work involved, just us. I checked our shared calendar to make sure she had some time off and I booked the trip to go from the 28th, to the 4th. I got us the plane tickets, where we were gonna stay, everything, and than it was just the waiting game. I suddenly heard a knock on the door and I ran up to get it. I opened the door to reveal Talia smiling on the other side. I pulled her into a hug and softly pecked her lips.

Talia- Soooo, what's your surprise (she said smiling to me)?

Simon- Oh yes, follow me.

I lead her into my office where I had a folded up piece of paper that explained that I had booked us a vacation, and than I was going to turn my monitors on and I had every tab open to show every part. She sat down and I handed her the piece of paper, and I watched as she read it.

Talia's POV:

I unfolded the piece of paper, and read what it said.

Talia

It's been awhile since we last did this, so what would you say to a tropical vacation?

I looked up at him a little confused, I already knew about Ibitha.

Talia- I already know about Ibitha Si (I said as I let out a confused laugh).

Simon- I'm not talking about Ibitha.

Simon turned on his monitors and I looked over to them and saw just what he meant. There was plane tickets, our own private place on the waterfront, and everything.

Talia- OMG SIMON WERE GOING TO MYKONOS!

Simon- Yes, just me and you, it's almost been a year since we went away just us so I think it was overdue.

I jumped off the spare chair and onto his lap and locked our lips together as I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

Talia- Thank you so much Simon, I love you.

Simon- I love you too.

I snuggled my head into his neck with a huge smile on my face and I was full of excitement, I get to go away at the end of this month, with my boyfriend and my friends, and than I get to go away next month, just me and Simon, it was going to be a perfect summer.