Chapter 59- It's Time

*Skipping Ahead quite a bit time wise, now March 2020 in the Story

Simon's POV:

Well, today is the day, Talia and I are moving in together. We had found a really nice house in Central not far from where we already lived. It was definitely the right place to live the next few years before moving out of London. Last week we had to completely move Talia out of her flat because her lease was ending. Luckily we we're getting complete new furniture so we didn't have to pack any of that up, but like all of her clothes, makeup, stream setup, all that stuff. We had set her up a temporary stream setup in the podcast room to use until we get to the new house, but today it was finally happening. We have been slowly packing up all my stuff and had put the finishing touches on last night, again leaving all the furniture and everything but it didn't look like my room anymore. When we went to bed last night, the only thing that was still in my room was my bed, and our phone chargers. The moving van was arriving pretty early so we had to be up and ready to go, I had a shower first before Talia went in. She had decided not to put any makeup on since it was going to be a lot of moving around today, but I didn't mind, I found her just as, if not more beautiful without makeup on. I walked back in the bedroom from the bathroom and I picked her up and span her around before sitting her down and just staring into her eyes.

Simon- You ready?

Talia- I've been ready since the day I met you.

We both smiled as our lips locked passionately, suddenly we heard a knock on the doors and it was the movers. They loaded everything into the truck and set off for our new place. We went around making sure we got everything, before we went to say bye to JJ, and we hop in Talia's car and set off for our new house.

Talia's POV:

When we pulled up at the house, the movers had just finished up bringing in the last box. Simon payed them as they set off. We take our key and unlock the door and walk in for the first time with it being our house. It was a 2 floor house, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 office spaces, a dining room, living room, and kitchen. We walked around and it still looked a little empty because all of our furniture would be arriving sporadically for the next couple weeks. For now all we had was our bed our kitchen supplies, TV's and stream setup's. Tonight we wanted to focus on getting our stream and recording setups back up to normal, especially since I stream every day, Simon only has so much pre-recorded stuff for the second channel. Our offices were pretty much side by side, but enough separation where the other person shouldn't be able to hear the other one scream, which is good cause I scream a lot. We started on mine, and got to work.

Later that night.......

It was hours later and we had finally finished setting up both of our setups. We had taken a short break to eat dinner but other than that it was just completely working. We had just finished up Simon's set up and I was cuddled into his lap on his chair. It was pretty late so he picked me up and started heading up the stairs to our room. We reached our room and he set me down and we both strip out of our clothes and crawl in bed. It felt different, but a good different. For the past 2 and a half years me and Simon have been sleeping together, not every night but a lot of nights, but tonight everything changed. We were cuddled up, in our bed, in our house. It was the beginning to a new life for us, and I couldn't be more excited.