Chapter 64- We Gettin Married!

Simon's POV:

It had been a few days since Talia and I got engaged and things have been going really great. We have started preliminary wedding planning and are working on setting a date. On the night it happened, Talia quickly showed the ring as she ended her stream, which had got a lot of people speculating, until she tweeted a few hours later. We we're planning on making a video on it just to clarify as for some reason there was still a little confusion, we just haven't managed to takeout the time to make a video about it, but today was the day we were going to get to it. We had been talking about how we wanted to do it, and even though we had never really done one of those cheesy sit down videos, we figured that this was the right time to do it. It was going to be a one take video, and go on both of our main channels. After we both had streamed for the day, and told our chats to expect a video later on, we meet in the living room where we had already set everything up, sat down and hit record.

Simon- Hey guys, welcome back to another video. Today we're going to be doing something a little different to what we've ever done.

Talia- We've never done a video like this where we're just sitting down and talking about something personal but we figured now was the time.

Simon- So if you were watching Talia's stream the other day, you may remember all of our friends raiding her at the same time and everyone spamming "head to the living room", and after like 30 minutes to an hour, we both came back looking very happy and ended her stream together.

Talia- I quickly showed my hand before I ended and than later on I made a tweet formally announcing what had happened that night. Now I know not everybody follows us on Twitter, so this is mainly for those people, and just to give people who are confused for whatever reason a quick explanation.

Talia and Simon- We got engaged.

We recorded the remainder of the video and just kinda explained and answered some frequently asked questions we've been getting about it on stream and everything. At the end of the video we both did our outros and shut off the camera, we head into my office and I sit down on my chair as Talia sits on my lap and the video processes. Once it is finished processing for both channels we click post at the same time and we both send out tweets at the same time with the video link. Now for the next few months, focus could be on planning our wedding.