Chapter 48- We in Ibitha!

Simon's POV:

So our plane had just landed and we were officially in Ibitha! This was gonna be a sick trip with the entire friend group, and especially Talia, even though I was super excited for this trip, it couldn't even rival how excited I am for mine and Talia's trip to Mykonos next month. We got off the plane and head straight to the resort we were staying at. Me and Talia check into our room and head up to it with our luggage. We open the door and go in and set everything down on the bed, before Talia jumps into my arms and starts kissing me passionately.

Talia- I'm so excited for this trip.

Simon- Me too T.

We begin kissing again and after she just ticks her head into my neck as I walk us out into our balcony to see the view we had, it was incredible. He sets me down and we start to get ready for our first night. We were going to the club in the resort where apparently Drake was gonna be performing, which was sick. Talia went into the bathroom to touch up her makeup and do her hair before coming back into the room to pick out my outfit. While she was doing that I went in to freshen up and I walk back in the room went with Talia looking absolutely stunning, I mean she always does but now for sure. I walk over to her and wrap my hands around her waste and leaning in and kissing her softly but passionately.

Simon- You look amazing T.

She giggled and smiled at me.

Talia- Thank you, you look very handsome.

We head downstairs to the lobby to meet up with everyone else before walking to the club. When we got there we kind of picked out an area of the club and all ordered our drinks and just hang out. Talia had been hanging out and dancing with Freya most of the night but she came to me where I was sitting and sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me.

Talia- Why don't you come dance with me Si.

Simon- I cant dance (I said whilst laughing)

Talia- Please

She gave me the puppy dog eyes and I knew I had lost. I stood us both up and I went out to dance with her, I was a really bad dancer but it was worth it to see her so happy. After a little bit of dancing we head back to sit down a little bit away from the group and we may of had a little make out session, we stopped before it got more cause we didn't want that to happen in public but it was nice. We eventually returned to the group and enjoyed the night.

Talia's POV:

The night was over and me and Simon were back in the hotel room watching Netflix and cuddling in bed.

Talia- I'm really happy we're here Si, it feels nice to be able to get away from YouTube, steaming, everything and just enjoy it.

Simon- Me too.

I quickly pecked his lips before returning my head to his chest.

Simon- You know the part of the trip I'm most excited for?

Talia- (I looked up to him and smiled) What is it?

Simon- Your new song coming out.

I smiled at him and squeezed him tightly, before kissing him one last time before heading to sleep. Yes, I was releasing my second song of the year in a few days and I was really excited, and Simon as always, was the most supportive boyfriend in the world.