Chapter 30- Anniversary Part 2

Simon's POV:

Me and Talia were about to start recording some videos together for my second channel. We were going to play some super seducer and record 2-3 videos of it. We had done a few together in the past and the viewers really did like it when we did it together. We filmed for about 2 hours and I ordered our food as we went back to cuddling in bed. Honestly today so far has been perfect. I'm really going to miss her when she goes away for all together now, I don't know how I will be away from her for 3 weeks.

Simon- You know, I'm really gonna miss you while your away.

Talia- I'm really going to miss you too, I wish it was filming in London so I didn't have to travel.

Simon- Me too, at least 3 weeks isn't the longest amount of time. (I said faking a smile)

She could tell I was faking it, so she cuddled up to me closer, and started playing with my hair.

Talia- It's okay Si, we will FaceTime every day, and text all the time, everything will be okay.

Simon- I love you so much.

Talia- I love you too.

I kissed her passionately and then she returned her head to my chest and we continued watching Netflix. Our deliveroo driver called us to say that he was almost here so I went downstairs to answer the door. I got our food and than went back upstairs and brought the food to Talia and began eating. After we ate we sat at my setup for a little bit and edited the videos together. Since we were both youtubers, it was something we both enjoyed doing especially together. We edited for about 2 hours with Talia sat in my lap and than we returned to the bed and cuddled for a bit longer, before Talia pulled out the present she got me. She handed it to me and I began unwrapping it. I unwrapped it to see a scrapbook and on the cover it was the photo we took together on our first official date and it said our first year together. I looked up to Talia and smiled immensely as I started flipping through it.

Talia- Do you like it?

Simon- I think this may be the best present I've ever gotten, thank you T.

Talia- You're welcome, I wanted to do something more special so I decided to make this.

Simon- It's amazing T, I love you.

Talia- I love you too, Happy Anniversary.

Simon- Now time for my gift, close your eyes I need to go get it.

She closed her eyes and I snuck away to go get it. I had bought her a trip to Paris once she's back from Manchester. I wanted to surprise her for a trip so we would be there on our anniversary but the filming of her show didn't work out in our favour. I walked back to Talia with the tickets held behind my back in a box.

Simon- Okay you can open your eyes. (She opened her eyes and looked up to me and Smiled, she slowly opened the box and when she saw it and immediately a look of shock took over her face and she began tearing up).

Talia- OMG SIMON YOU GOT ME A VACATION!

Simon- Yes, I wanted to go to Paris so we would be there today but with you going away I figured it was best to go as soon as your back.

She jumped into my arms as she was tearing up and kissed me passionately.

Talia- Simon this is amazing, I love you so much.

Simon- I love you to T, happy anniversary.

(SMUT ALERT)

She kissed me passionately and hard as I held her in my arms and I lead us towards the bed as I lay down with her on top of me, I travelled my hands around her body lifting up the hoodie of mine she was wearing and pulling it off leaving her completely naked. I grabbed her ass as she subtly moaned and began pulling my clothes off until I was also left in nothing. I flipped us over so I was on top and kissed down her body sucking on her breasts as I went down towards her vagina. I licked her and she started moaning and I stuck my fingers in her and sucked on her clit as she moaned immensely. I kissed my way back up her body reaching her lips and begin to kiss her passionately as I thrusted into her causing us both to moan. I start going faster and harder and it's lucky we were alone in the house because I was hitting her right in her sweet spot and she couldn't keep quiet, moaning loudly where I'm sure you could hear it around the house.

Talia- Holy fuck Simon, I'm cumming.

I felt the the warmth of her cum go all over my cock as I continued thrusting her starting to feel I may be getting close as well. After about 5 minutes I was getting very close and was moaning very loudly before I released inside her and flopped down beside her and wrapped my arms around her as we began kissing again. That had tired us both out so we cuddled up close together and turned off the lights and fell asleep. It had been the perfect day, with the perfect girl.