Chapter 26- Come back!

Talia's POV:

I was having dinner with my parents and sister before I planned to go to the Sidemen house to see Simon because he had gone home a few days ago. I was getting a little worried because it had been a few hours since Simon texted me that he was leaving his parents, and it was only just over an hour of a drive. As I'm sitting at dinner I am constantly just checking my phone for Simon to answer.

Talia's Mom- I'm sure Simon is fine hun, he's probably just in traffic.

I'm sure she's right, I put my phone down and continue eating dinner, until I hear my phone vibrate, I quickly turn it over to see I was getting a call from Josh, which confused me he didn't call me that often. I quickly stood up from the table and answered the phone.

Talia- Hello?

Josh- Talia, it's Josh, we have a bit of an emergency.

I tense right up and start getting very worried.

Talia- Is everything okay?

Josh- Simon's been in a car accident, I'm at the hospital now and Freya is on her way to get you, it was really bad and he's unconscious.

I feel my eyes tear up as I drop down to my knees and start balling my eyes out, I can't manage to answer Josh but he says see you soon and hangs up as I drop my phone and my family run over to me.

Angele- Talia, what's wrong?

Talia- (Through the tears) Simon was in a car accident, he's in the hospital unconscious, Freya is coming to get me.

They all hug me and comfort me until we hear Freya pull up and I run out to the car and hug her before we get in as we drive off to the hospital.

At the hospital.....

We run into the waiting room where Josh is and he hugs me and I can tell he's really worried too.

Talia- Where is he, is he awake, is he okay?

A million questions race through my mind and I just can't get them all out.

Josh- He's still unconscious, he has 3 broken ribs and his arm and wrist are fractured. He also suffered some brain trauma.

I start crying even more and Freya hugs me and tries to comfort me and Josh goes to ask if I can go in, and the nurse says yes as I get led into his room. I go in his room and I see Simon, laying there unconscious. I rush over to his side and hold his hand as I kiss him, the nurse tells me he's about to go into surgery so I only have a few minutes. I just sit there rubbing his hand and crying, and keep repeating saying the same thing.

Talia- Please come back to me Simon, I love you.

I am told he has to go into surgery, so I give him one last kiss and head back to where Josh and Freya are, they embrace me as I get back as I continue to cry, what if he didn't make it, I needed him.

A few hours later....

Simon should be out of surgery soon and I have calmed down a little bit, I think I just got to the point where I couldn't cry anymore. The rest of the Sidemen had arrived along with Lux, Freezy, and Sarah as well as I've had calls from Simon's family. Everyone hugged me and comforted me when they came as I just waited anxiously for the nurse to come out. Suddenly I see his nurse walk out and I shoot up as I wait for her to speak.

Nurse- All good news today, Mr Minter's surgery was successful and his condition is stable, just waiting for him to wake up now.

I start crying tears of joy as I look around to see everyone smiling and relieved. A few people had to go home cause they had to be up early so it was just Me, Josh, Freya, and JJ left at the hospital. JJ had fallen asleep in the waiting area and Josh and Freya stayed out beside him and I went into Simon's room and sat beside him waiting for him to wake up. I held his hand as I sat on the metal stool beside him scrolling the social media when I felt a light squeeze on my hand and Simon starting to move.

Simon- Ta... Talia?

Talia- SIMON!

I jumped out of my seat and embraced him lightly not wanting to hurt him and kissed him passionately. I started crying again, I was so happy.

Talia- I was so scared for you, I can't lose you, I didn't know if I was ever going to get to talk to you again.

He smiled and kissed my cheek and my neck and held me tightly.

Simon- I'm okay don't worry, you won't lose me for a long long time.

I text josh and Freya that Simon had woken up and to let the nurse know. They came in with the nurse and greeted Simon. I had no worry on my mind anymore, Simon was okay, I hadn't lost the love of my life.