Chapter 55- Birthday in London

Talia's POV:

So today was a day before my birthday, but since we were leaving for the fight early in the morning so I would be spending my birthday partly in London but mostly in Los Angeles. Simon had surprised me tonight with dinner out with the entire group, and we were now back at his flat for the night before we leave early in the morning. I had asked Simon if it would be okay if I had a little birthday stream for a little bit and he said yes. He helped me set up my stream in the podcast room, and right as I clicked live he kissed my cheek and left the room. I streamed for a few hours, and it was really fun. I got some messages from family and friends and of course one from Simon. My chat had asked me why Simon hadn't come into say happy birthday to me, and I said "I'm streaming, he's not just gonna come in here and" immediately from there I thought of the song Birthday Sex by Jeremih and the chat went a little mad. It was a little embarrassing but oh well. Around 1-2am I shut off my stream and a few minutes after Simon came in. He came over to me on the gaming chair and picked me up and started spinning me around, I wrapped my arms and legs around him for support as I held him tightly.

Simon- Happy Birthday T.

Talia- Thank you.

We lock our lips and when we break apart I rest my head on his shoulder and he carries me into the bedroom.

Simon's POV:

When we got into my room Talia went straight into the shower, I had one physical present for her when she came back in, but all the stuff I had planned for the next few days before the fight she had no idea about. All of a sudden I hear the shower shut off and I hear Talia's quiet footsteps and the fabric of the towel brushing over her body. She came out just wearing the MMXIX hoodie I had given her and comes and sits on my lap and wraps her arms around me.

Simon- So I know you told me to not go overboard for your birthday but....

Talia- Simon you didn't have to do anything, just being with you is enough.

Simon- I knew you would say that, but I wanted to do something.

I pull out a box and I hand it over to her.

Simon- Happy Birthday T.

She smiles at me and begins to untie the ribbon keeping the box together. She pulls off the lid revealing what's inside. There were 2 things, one was 2 tickets to a play which both of our friends Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell that we both have really been wanting to go too. The other one was just a necklace that said had a pink crown on it, referring to a queen. Thought it would work since Queen is one of those words she uses a lot, and of course she is that to me. When she sees that she thanks me for the tickets but I knew she saw the necklace. She pulled it out and held it in her hand and looked up to me.

Simon- A crown for my queen.

Talia- AWEEEE SIMONNNN.

Simon- Oi allow it.

We both laughed as she crawled into my arms and hugged me tightly as our lips locked together.

Talia- Thank you Simon, I love you.

Simon- I love you more than you could ever imagine T.

We continued kissing before she broke apart and stared into my eyes.

Talia- Simon this is already so much, I love it though.

Simon- I'm glad T, this is only the start though (I said teasing her.

Talia- WHAT DO YOU MEAN!

Simon- Youll have to wait and see.

We get cuddled into bed and turn on friends. She cuddled her head into my chest before looking up towards me.

Talia- So were you watching my stream?

Simon- I was yes.

Talia- Did you see the song I put on after I was asked about you?

I instantly knew what she was referring too.

Simon- I did.

Talia- Is that another part of my present.

Simon- You bet it is!

She crawled on top of me as we began making out passionately, the rest of the night would write itself.