Chapter 36- The End of the Sidemen House

Simon's POV:

Well.... it's official, in January I'm going to be moving out of the Sidemen house. Sadly I am not moving in with Talia, we talked about it but we both decided even though in a year or two we definitely would but Talia has a life goal to live on her own and she wants to do that first. She is getting a flat and I am going to be living with JJ about 20 minutes away from her, regardless we're going to be closer than we were before. For now though we have 2 months left in the house. Vik has already moved out and Josh is moving in with Freya after Christmas a few weeks before us. We had some cool stuff planned for the last couple months, like the New Years party we were gonna do. Talia was very excited. She is planning on moving in February a few weeks after we do. She had come to see the new flat with me and JJ and she seemed to love it as much as we did,  which I was very happy about because she would be spending a fair amount of time though. I had also seen her flat to and it was sick, a little bit smaller but it was suited for her. Also good cause I would be spending a lot of time there as well. Me and Talia were sat at my setup and I was showing Talia one of my favourite games that she had seen my videos on and wanted to play, Dead by Daylight. She had started her own gaming channel and loved games and loved horror movies so this game was perfect. I had showed her the controls and everything and she sat on my lap and played. It was a little painful for me to watch since I was very good at the game but I was happy to help her and we would definitely be playing it together. I had convinced her to make the switch to pc as well so she was getting used to keyboard and mouse.

Talia- How am I doing?

I wanted to tease her a little so I put on a grimace face.

Simon- Your doing great (I giggled after as she slapped my arm). No I'm joking lol, for a first time it wasn't bad.

Talia- Well I've got a great teacher.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me before leaning in for a kiss.

Simon- I am pretty great.

We both laughed and she dug her head into my chest before turning around and continuing playing.

Talia's POV:

This game was awesome, just another game Simon can't get away from me on as well 🙂. He was being really helpful, giving me really helpful tips and being very supportive. I was so excited to live closer to him. Even though I don't live far like a 40 minute drive right now it's still hard to get out to see him, so I'm very very excited. We eventually stopped playing and we went out furniture shopping together. Simon was getting a brand new king sized bed, brand new bed frame, new sheets pillows everything. The only furniture from his room he's taking is his desk chair, and his rug. He wanted my input on the bed and mattress so I could be comfortable at his house. We picked one very similar to his one now, as well as a bed frame similar to his one now. I honestly love his bed so I'm glad we found one similar. After hours of furniture shopping we head back to the Sidemen house and were exhausted so we decide to cuddle in bed for the rest of the night. Before tiredness completely took over, and we both dozed off.

————————————————————

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know this is going to be the last update until either the 22nd or 23rd of March so about 2 weeks. I'm going on vacation so I won't be writing while I'm away. I promise the book will be back and regular updates will resume. Enjoy your Spring break if your country has them, see you in a couple weeks.