Chapter 13- The Morning

Talia's POV:

I wake up with my head rested on Simon's chest and I start drawing circles around his stomach as I'm remembering what happened last night. It was amazing. I look up to his face to see him still sleeping. I brush my hands through his hair as I just stare at the man who has changed my entire world, the man I loved with every bone in my body. He slowly waked up as he looked down towards me and smiles, he leans in and pecks me softly on my lips.

Talia- Good morning Simon.

Simon- Good morning gorgeous.

I giggled before slapping him on the arm and leaning in to kiss him.

Talia- Si, last night was....

Simon- Amazing (He finished my sentence)

Talia- Yes, everything about it.

We cuddled for a bit longer in bed before I got up to get a shower. I enter the bathroom, strip down naked and let the hot water pour on my body, before I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

Simon's POV:

Talia had just gotten up to go and get a shower and I watched her walk towards the bathroom just wearing one of my jumpers, I have gotten so lucky with her, she is beautiful, incredibly sexy, and so kind and genuine. With Talia in the shower I was left alone in my bed. I felt an urge to go and join her and share a nice intimate moment together after last night. So I quickly got out of bed and slowly walked to the bathroom and entering slowly and quietly to not let Talia hear me. I peaked into the shower and I saw her naked and water dripping over her. I quickly take off the shorts I had put on after last nights activities and quietly step in the shower and wrap my arms around her waist.

Talia- Simon?

Simon- Thought I'd come give you some company.

She turned around and smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me passionately. We made out for a little bit before we both got out of the shower, dried ourselves off and I went to get dressed as Talia did her makeup. After that she came out and put on some things she had in her drawer here, mostly some women's things from sidemenclothing.com (lickle plug ting). She put on a pair of sidemen leggings and a ZRK top Josh had added in there. We walked downstairs hand in hand and we see Josh and Freya in the kitchen.

Josh- Hey Guys!

Simon & Talia- Hey Josh!

Freya runs over to Talia to give her a hug, before pulling her away and running to another room.

Simon- What was that all about?

Josh- Idk, girls man there confusing sometimes.

Simon- Innit. (I say laughing)

Josh- So, it sounded like you had an interesting evening.

Simon- What you on about mate.

Josh- Well me and Freya got back I'm assuming a bit after you guys and when we come in we heard some rather interesting noises coming from your room.

Oh shit he heard us.

Josh- So you and Talia are gonna have sex for the first time and your gonna pretend to me like you didn't?

Simon- Alright fine mate, yeah we did and it was amazing.

Josh- Happy for you lad.

Talia's POV:

Freya yanked me away and pulled me into the living room to chat.

Freya- Tell me all the deets of yesterday.

Talia- Well, after we left you guys we....

Freya- I know everything about the rest of Simon's plan babes, I'm talking about after events.

I smile profusely and giggle, I'm not gonna hide this from my bestie.

Talia- Me and Simon had sex last night.

Freya- I know, when me and Josh walked in we heard you.

I immediately blush, that's so embarrassing.

Freya- No babes there's no reason to be embarrassed, it's a natural thing for a couple to do, I'm glad it's finally happened.

Talia- I'm not sure if he had planned saying this but we also said something to each other last night.

Freya- Omg, what was it.

Talia- I told him that he was the one, and he told me that I was his one. He also told me that he loved me more than life itself and he never wanted me to forget it.

Freya- OMG BEECH THATS SO CUTE.

She gives me a big hug.

Freya- We should probably go back to the boys, they'll be wondering.

We walk back into the kitchen and I run up to Simon as he pulls me up into his lap. Ready to eat breakfast. He lets me stay there the entire time we eat. Everything felt right.