Chapter 65- Wedding Planning

Talia's POV:

Wedding planning for me and Simon had been going pretty well so far, though we haven't made that much progress. With lockdown happening, and the virus, it was making it very hard finding a venue as well as setting a date. We didn't want anything big but we wanted to at least have our family and friends there. Lockdown restrictions were starting to lift a bit though so we should be able to have everyone we want there, in the next few months. We had been on FaceTime with Simon's parents who mentioned that we could have our wedding outside in the country in one of the fields where there's lots of room. When we went off the call we talked about it and both really liked the idea. That night we stayed up very late cause we had caught a little bit of planning fever, and by the end of the night, we had a date. We had decided that we didn't want to have it in September because of Simon's birthday. We really did want to have a summer wedding in July and August but unfortunately it wasn't likely that we would be able to have everyone we wanted there, so that left October. We have set our wedding date for October 18th. After we finished up the last bit I crawled into Simon's lap and kissed him and cuddled into his chest with a huge smile on my face.

Simon- You excited T.

Talia- Even more now that we have a date to look forward to.

Our lips locked again passionately and softly, before he carried me up to bed and we both fell asleep.

I'm sorry about the lack of updates recently, and how short they have been when they come. I'm doing 6 day 54 hour weeks at my irl job so I don't have a lot of time on my hands to write right now, but I will continue to do my best to try! I am in no way out of ideas or considering taking a break from this, I intend to have a longer chapter out in the next few days.