Chapter 49- Better

Simon's POV:

So while we were here, Talia's new single was being released called Better, and I had asked for everyone's help setting up a release party for her. I had booked out one of the clubs here out for the night and I had asked the boys help with helping me set it up. The last thing I needed was Talia to be distracted for the day, and that's where Freya was coming in. Freya has asked her out for a girls day on the beach. Talia was about to leave and I went over to her to say goodbye.

Simon- Have fun today T.

Talia- I will, I'll see you later.

She goes on her tiptoes and quickly pecks me on the lips before exiting the door. I pull out my phone and go on the group chat with the boys and let them know. We book a few ubers and head to the club. We got some balloons that spelt out better in pink and just basically talia-fied the whole room. Now the rest was down to me. Everyone headed back to the resort to get dressed for tonight, and I had to keep it from Talia while having her think we're just having a night at the club. We got back, and we peaked out and saw Talia and Freya out tanning. Freya's cue to know we were back was me texting Talia that we were back from "sidemen filming". So I texted her and saw her pull her phone out and they started to pack up. We all rushed up to our hotel rooms to start getting ready and I had just got back and put all my stuff down when Talia entered the room. I turned around as she leaped into my arms and kissed me softly but passionately.

Talia- I missed you.

Simon- I missed you too.

We broke our embrace and she went to go and get ready, and a few hours later we were both completely ready.

Talia's POV:

Me and Simon head down to the lobby to head to the club. I was a little confused cause Freya was acting a little weird like she was hiding something and than Simon also seemed a bit off. The whole evening seemed a little hush hush but I just kinda shrugged it off and ignored it. We hop in our Uber and set off. When we arrive I notice there was no cars at all in the parking lot.

Talia- Are you sure this place is open Si?

Simon- Oh yeah it is, don't worry

Simon leads me in through the doors and it's very quiet and dark. I was starting to get a little scared before the lights turn on and everyone yells surprise. I look around the room and it's all set up to celebrate my song coming out, and then it comes on. I turn to Simon with a hug smile on my face.

Talia- Did you do all this?

Simon- I mean I had a lot of help, but it was my idea.

Talia- I love you so much.

Simon- I love you too and I'm so proud of you.

He pulls me into a passionate kiss as everyone starts clapping and I go around hugging everyone, than just partied the night away, celebrating my song.