Chapter 41- Valentines Day Part 2

Simon's POV:

I had something special planned. Right before dinner Talia was going to go pick us up some snacks for tonight while I "order" our dinner in, though I had something else in mind. While I was still going to order us dinner cause I just didn't have enough time to get something cooked, but I was going to order something expensive, and set up a nice romantic dinner. Thanks to JJ being out we have the flat to ourselves, if he was here we would 100% probably be going out but we have this opportunity so I wanted to take it. We had spent the entire day making videos, cuddling and watching friends but Talia was heading out now to get some food. The Uber had arrived and she headed out. I quickly jumped up and started getting everything ready. I had already ordered our dinner like an hour ago so it was ready and here by the time Talia was back. I set up the Table and placed our everything as I heard the doorbell go, I ran over grabbed the food and brought it into the kitchen and set everything out to serve when Talia gets back, now all I had to do was get myself ready. I wasn't going to go to fancy cause she wouldn't be expecting this obviously so it wouldn't really be right, though I did want to wear something that wasn't just a t-shirt and shorts. So I put the jeans on that Talia had got me for the ASOS videos we did, and put on some merch of Talia's as my top, I knew she would like that, and now it was just waiting for Talia to get back.

Talia's POV:

I was in my UBER on the way back to Simon's, I was really hungry and I knew Simon said he would have our dinner there when I'm back so I really can't wait to get back. The Uber pulls out in front of his building and I pay him and hop out with the bag of snacks. I get in the elevator and head up to his room. As soon as I walk in the door and close it behind me I look up to see Simon standing there in front of me with some flowers. He's wearing the jeans I got him and also a piece of my merch which made me really happy.

Simon- Happy Valentines Day.

I look behind him and notice the table set nicely with candles and I look into the kitchen to see food from my favourite restaurant waiting for us. I look back at him and start tearing up and launch myself into his arms and kiss him passionately. We break from our kiss and stare into each other's eyes.

Simon- So I'm assuming you like the surprise.

Talia- I love it, and I love you. This is amazing Simon.

Simon- I love you too T.

He quickly pecks me on the lips and he takes the snack bag from me and hands me the flowers. He sets the bag in the kitchen and comes back and brings me over to the table. He brings over the food and sits across from me as he pours us both some wine and we dish up our meals. We eat as we talk and laugh and stare into each others eyes a bit. I love this boy with every part of me, and I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

Simon's POV:

*Slight smut alert

We had finished up dinner and we were now back in my room and cuddling and watching friends. We had both gotten into what we wore to bed so for Talia that was nothing and I couldn't help the erection that stemmed from that. Talia's hand was drawing circles around my stomach and than her hand slowly went down to my crotch and started rubbing it through my boxers. I looked down at her and she looked up at me biting her lip. I leaned in and kissed her passionately as he pulled down my boxers and started giving me a handjob. She crawled on top of me and we continued making out as our hands were travelling around each others bodies. She broke apart from the kiss and bit her lip and looked at me seductively.

Talia- I want you to fuck me Simon.

I definitely wasn't going to say no, we continued making out as I stuck it in and began...... the rest of the night, would write itself.

———————————————————

I felt like having full smut in this chapter would just be to much considering how often it's been happening in chapters lately, but i didn't want to fully exclude it cause it's a Valentine's Day Chapter so I felt there should be smut at least a little bit, so yeah just wanted to address that.