Chapter 15- The Zoo Part 2

Simon's POV:

We just arrived and checked in at the London Zoo and we were now headed to our cabins. Not that anyone on camera would know but me and Talia were sharing a cabin together. I unlocked our door and opened it to see a huge flamingo painted on the wall. I laughed quietly and proceeded to go put my bags down. I hear Talia close the door behind me and speak up.

Talia- Hey Simon.

Simon- (Turning around to face her) Yeah T?

She runs up to me and leaps into my arms as I catch her and she starts kissing me passionately and I of course kiss her back. We eventually break apart but she stays in my arms.

Simon- Wow, what was that for?

Talia- I just love you.

Simon- I love you too T. (We kiss again before she returns her head to my shoulder) Do you want me to put you down now T?

Talia- No, I wanna stay in your arms.

I smile down at her and kiss her head before slowly approaching the bed and lying down with her to cuddle. We stay there for around 30 minutes before we need to go for our night tour of the zoo. We all decided that this would be more of our trip to the zoo while vlogging little bits and tomorrow would be for vlogs. The four of us meet up with our tour guide and wait for the tour to start. Talia is standing about as close as she can to me and holding my hand while leaning on my arm. She is being very clingy today but I'm not complaining, she must be stressed about the whole vlog situation so I understand. We hold hands for most of the tour besides for when she got her camera out to vlog. After the tour we hang out with Chip and Gee a bit more before heading to bed because we've got an early morning. We head back and start to get ready for bed, I went in the bathroom first to get ready as Talia would take a bit longer since she would be taking off her makeup and all. So I crawl in bed and scroll through Twitter as I wait for her. She walks out of the bathroom completely naked and crawls into bed beside me as she cuddles up about as close as possible to me.

Simon- Everything okay Talia, you've been really clingy today and I was starting to get worried. I don't mind at all but just wondering.

Talia- Yeah I'm okay, I think it's just the fact of not being able to be as close to you as I would like too while we're here. Tomorrow is going to be hard.

Simon- Everything will be okay T, don't worry.

I can tell that calmed her down, she smiled as she climbed on top of me and rested her head on my chest.

Talia- Thank you Si, I love you.

Simon- I love you too. (She comes up for a kiss and I kiss her back. Goodnight T.

Talia- Goodnight Simon.

She decides to stay on top of me as she falls asleep, something new but I didn't mind one bit. I wrap my arms around her and fall deep into sleep.

The next day........

Talia's POV:

Today we were all filming our perspectives of our trips to the zoo. Me and Simon were both planning on not filming each other and Chip had promised to not show us "together" the day was going great, but we had passed by a butterfly tent earlier and Gee really wanted to go back. For anyone who doesn't know I am very scared of butterflies, but Gee convinced me it would be good content so we all went back. Before going in I was getting very nervous, I needed a hug from Simon. I quickly asked everyone to stop recording, they all looked confused but they did. After cameras were off I ran into Simon's arms and hugged him tightly.

Talia- I'm scared Simon.

Simon- Everything will be okay, if your in there and are to scared, just tell Gee and she will come and get me okay?

Talia- Okay, thank you Simon.

We hugged for a little while longer and I had managed to calm down a little bit. We broke apart and I kissed him before we started getting ready to go in.

Gee & Chip- Aweeee, you guys are cute.

Talia- Shut up. (I said laughing)

Simon and Chip ran in first ahead of me and Gee but we weren't that far behind. It took me about a minute and 4 looks inside to come inside as I cowered in the oversized jacket Simon had given me this morning.

Gee- Look Talia, look at all the butterflies. (She said while pointing the camera at me).

Talia- GEE! I CAN'T I CAN'T.

I squat down and am left in a shaking mess.

Gee- I'll get Simon. (She said whispering so the mic wouldn't pick it up.

Talia- Thank you. (I said trying to hold back tears)

*Brief Simon POV

I see Gee walking over to me with no Talia, so I figure something had happened.

Simon- Where's Talia. (I asked questioningly).

Gee- Around the corner, she needs help.

I quickly thank Gee and turn off my camera and head around the corner and I see Talia squatting down and shaking.

*Back to Talia

I feel a warm embrace surround me and someone peck the top of my head.

Simon- T, it's okay it's me.

Talia- OMG SIMON! (I launch my arms around him burying my head into his chest still refusing to open my eyes)

Simon- It will be okay, I'm here I got you.

I felt him slowly stand him and pick me up, I wrap my legs around him still keeping my face buried into his chest. He starts walking towards the exit and as I feel the cool air of the real world I know we're on the outside. I take my head off of his chest and kissed him.

Talia- Thank you for protecting me, I wouldn't of been able to get through that on my own.

Simon- No problem T, I don't think that's something you 100% need protection from but I'm always here for you.

I cuddle in his arms for a bit longer before I feel better and return to Gee to continue vlogging.

A few hours later.....

We had a sick day at the zoo today even though it wasn't easy having to keep my distance from Simon. We went back to pack up our stuff and left the zoo. We all get the tube back to Gee's flat where me and Simon both get in his Tesla and head for the Sidemen house. When we got back it was very late and everyone was already asleep. We came in very quietly and head up to Simon's room. We both get ready to bed and crawl up together.

Talia- The last 2 days weren't too bad. (I said looking up towards him).

Simon- Yeah, it wasn't easy having to distance myself from you a bit today but other than that I had a lot of fun.

Talia- Me too. (I am staring into his eyes and getting lost in them like I always do, I loved this boy).

We were both very tired so we said goodnight to each other and kissed one last time. I snuggled up to him, rested my head against his chest and intertwined our feet together, and I fell asleep.