Chapter 33- Flight to Paris

Talia's POV:

It was 6am and our alarm went off cause our flight was at 9 so we needed to get ready and go. We woke up and Simon reached over to stop the alarm and we lay in bed and cuddled for about 10 more minutes before we got out of bed and started getting ready. We showered together to save time and than Simon quickly did his hair and headed downstairs to make us some breakfast while I did my hair and makeup. I didn't do anything crazy cause we were gonna be flying so I just did a natural look and just brushed my hair out. I grabbed my suitcase and purse and headed out his room and into the lift cause I didn't want to carry my bag down that many stairs. I left my suitcase in the main entrance and walked into the kitchen and walked behind Simon and hugged him from behind.

Talia- It smells good Si.

He smiled at me and turned around and kissed me. He than dished me up some toast and an omlette and got himself some too and sat next to me. We ate really quickly before we heard our Uber pull up outside so we grab our bags and head out the door. When were inside the cab, I leaned my head on Simon's shoulder and passed out.

A few hours later.

Simon's POV;

We were at the airport and made it to our gate and we were now in the first class boarding line. Luckily we didn't have any troubles checking in or getting through security which is good. Me and Talia had one of the special couples first class seats so we got to our area and put all of our stuff down and sat down. Since it wasn't a long flight we didn't get any in flight meals but we still got special snack options and free drinks. Talia ordered some crisps and a Rum and Coke, while I also ordered chips but got a Gin and Tonic. We received our food and drink just after the plane took off and we turned on a movie.

Talia's POV:

Simon let me pick the movie and we of course ended up watching my favourite movie of all time Tangled. Even though I know Simon wouldn't admit it because of how stubborn he is but I know he loves this movie, he just won't say it to my face because than I would of been right. I cuddled up with him and wrapped the blanket I had brought on the plane around us to keep us warm. We sat there and watched the movie and talked about what we were gonna do in Paris. I was so excited for this trip, I'd never been to Paris before and the fact that I was going to the "City of Love" with the love of my life made it that much more special. It was going to be an amazing trip.