Chapter 70- Finale

Simon's POV:

Well the day has come, Talia has just gone into labour, and we are in the hospital ready for our baby to come. Once her water broke, I rushed to the hospital and when we arrived, I took her inside and we got set up in a room, and now it was time for the baby to come. I was there calming Talia down and keeping her calm as much as I could, and than before I knew it, it was over. Talia calmed down a little and the nurses lifted our baby up and cleaned her off before handing her to Talia. I climbed in bed beside Talia as she rested her head on my chest as we both just looked at our baby. We than looked at eachother and kissed.

Simon- I love you so much.

Talia- I love you to Simon.

We had done this together, and now, the rest of our lives together were beginning, and we both couldn't wait.

——————————————————

I'm sorry for the kinda bad ending but this is how I wanted to end this book, and I felt it was the right moment. Thank you guys so much for all the support over the last 4 months of writing this, it's been fun, and I have loved every second of this book. Don't worry, I'm not done writing. I believe my plan is to start a brand new story around Talia and Simon (cause I only Stan them tbh) and possibly continuing my other one on the side. But after 70 chapters, and 4 months it is time for this one to end. Once again, thank you guys so much, and I hope my future books are as enjoyed, as this was.