Chapter 24- Our First Video Together

Talia's POV:

It had been a couple months since Vegas, and me and Simon had been enjoying not having to hide from the media anymore. A lot of people were still giving me hate but it never really got to me. Though today me and Simon were recording the first YouTube video we ever had together. We were doing a video on my channel where I was doing his makeup. Simon probably wouldn't admit to it but it was actually his idea. We were setting it up in his bedroom and I had set up my camera and put my makeup bag on the table. I'm honestly so excited to do this video.

Talia- You excited!

Simon- Not for the makeup part but to finally record a video together yes.

Talia- I've technically already been in one of your videos, remember the Easter challenge I filmed but also came into the camera.

Simon- True (He giggled), but this is the first one where it's just us.

Talia- Aweeee Simonnnn (I leaned in and kissed him)

Simon- Okay, let's film.

We turned on the camera and started to film.

Talia- Hey guys, it's Talia welcome back to my channel and today, I'm doing Simon's makeup.

We filmed the entire video and it went really well. We truly showed how stubborn we both are. We had an argument about a colour and it lasted like 10 minutes. Though after the entire video I'm ngl Simon looked really good even with makeup on lol. After I stopped filming Simon wanted to film a video on his channel of people reacting to his makeover. We got reactions from Josh, JJ, Deji, Vikk, and Manny. JJ, Deji and Manny's reactions were probably the best. Josh did what you would expect pretty much, he said something weird in that Russian accent he does and had a basic reaction, Vikk just left the room when he saw Simon. JJ practically fell over in shock when he saw Simon, saying how weird he looked but he did compliment the work I did. Deji when he initially saw him just ran out of the room, but also seemed like maybe he was attracted by it. Manny was funny because he seemed so genuinely disappointed in Simon which was hilarious. He also said "having a girlfriend has changed you" which made us both laugh. After a long day of filming we decided to just order in and cuddle in bed and watch friends. I helped Simon take off his makeup as I took off mine as well. Our food from GBK arrived, I got a veggie burger with sweet potato fries and so did Simon because he's still continuing his veggie diet. After eating we turned on friends and cuddled together in bed. Simon was scrolling through Instagram and twitter before he stopped and seemed like he got very tense. I looked over in concern and hugged him tighter.

Talia- Everything okay Si?

Simon- JJ's fighting again, it's official.

Talia- Walt what, did Jake or Logan finally accept.

Simon- Logan did, I'm not sure if I can go through another fight.

Talia- Everything will be okay Simon, I'll be there for you 100%. (I kissed his cheek and his lips before beginning to stroke his hair, he immediately seemed like he was feeling better. As I cuddled back into him.

Simon's POV:

Talia always knew how to calm me down. No matter how stressed or tense I was feeling she was always able to help me calm down. I was so grateful to have her in my life. It had been a few hours later and me and her were editing the two videos together. We were rewatching all of her footage and cutting it up. I let her sit on my lap rather than sitting on the other chair just cause she wanted to.

Simon- Hey T, thank you for helping me calm down earlier.

She turned around and smiled at me.

Talia- I'm always here for you Si, and I will be forever.

I pulled her in tight and kissed her passionately. After we finished editing, she had already changed into one of my jumpers with nothing else on so she was all in her pjs, she turned around and held me close and wrapped her arms and legs around me in the chair. I stood up and walked over to the bed and layed her down before laying down beside her. She moved as close as humanly possible to me and held me close laying her head on my chest.

Talia- Goodnight Si, I love you.

Simon- I love you to Talia.

We kissed one last time before I turned the light off and we fell asleep.