Chapter 45- Selfish

Simon's POV:

I was super excited because tonight, Talia's song selfish was coming out. Ever since we have been dating, I've listened to her singing, and all her old music, and I kept asking her when she was gonna release new music, and it was finally coming. I had heard the song a lot of times already and it was a banger. A little part of me knew she wrote it about me listening to the words but I wasn't gonna bring it up. I was over at Talia's flat ready to celebrate the release with her. It was currently 11pm and it was coming out at midnight, we were cuddling together in her room watching friends as Talia kept checking the time waiting for the clock to hit midnight.

Simon- You excited? (I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek)

Talia- Yeah, more nervous than everything, I hope the song is good enough.

Simon- Don't you worry one bit T, trust me the song is amazing.

Talia- Your just saying that cause your my boyfriend.

Simon- The song is amazing Talia, everyone will love it as much as I do, I promise.

She rolled over to face me and leaned in to kiss me. She pulled away and looked into my eyes and smiled.

Talia- Thank you Simon.

An hour later.....

Talia's POV:

I was in the bathroom peeing when I hear Simon yell out to me.

Simon- Talia, it's midnight, the song is out.

Suddenly I hear Simon turn on the song, and start singing along to it. I walk out of the bathroom and look at him and smile. He runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around before stopping and kissing me passionately. All of a sudden my phone is blowing up. With texts, comments on my posts about it on Instagram in Twitter, all of my friends tagging me in stories of pictures of the song or videos of them listening to it. I start tearing up so thankful for all the support it was receiving.

Simon- See T, I told you that there was nothing to worry about. The song is amazing and you deserve all of this, your a star Talia.

I look at him and hug him tightly as I jump into his arms and kiss him.

Talia- Do you have any guesses about what or who the song was about?

Simon- Well, I'm not sure if the entire song was about it, but I have a feeling it's about me maybe.

Talia- Yes, I mean obviously not everything cause there's no third person with us but it's just a little fun you know.

Simon- There definitely is nobody else, your the only one I need.

He leans in and kisses me passionately but softly again, as we break apart I start tearing up again.

Simon- Everything okay Talia?

Talia- I love you Simon, you inspire me everyday and I don't think I would if put more music out without you always telling me that I should and giving all your support.

He walks over towards the bed and slowly lays down and tucks us both in under the covers as I shift slightly just to stay as close as possible.

Simon- I love you too, I'm so proud of you.

We kiss one last time before Simon shuts the light off and we go to sleep.