Chapter 12- A Special Night

WARNING! There will be the first SMUT of the book this chapter. I will say in the chapter when it starts so if you want to read but not that part you can stop.

Talia's POV:

The entire drive home Simon has seemed very excited. I was wondering about what, I wasn't expecting anymore presents he has already done so much for me today. Simon parks in his spot in the driveway, gets out and for one last time tonight he comes around to the passenger side and helps me out. Our fingers interlock as we walk in the door and head upstairs. There is nobody hear as JJ and Vik had gone home today, and Josh was at Freya's, so we had the whole house to ourselves. We walk in his room and he closes the door behind him as I see this giant box on my side of the bed. I look at him with a huge smile and curiousness on my face.

Talia- Simon what is this? You've already done so much for me today.

Simon- Well there's nothing that is to much for you T. (He leans in and kisses me and leads me toward the bed to open my present.

The gift box is huge, just a bit shorter than me, I look at it with anticipation of what it is.

Simon- Go ahead and open it T.

Talia- Could you help me Simon, it's a really big box.

Simon- Of Course.

He leans down and helps me unwrap the box and he lifts it up over the gift and when I see it I scream with excitement. It was a giant Teddy Bear I had tweeted about wanting.

Talia- OMG SIMON I LOVE IT, HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Simon- I remember seeing you tweet about it and I decided to get it for you. It took a lot and it was not easy but it was worth it.

Talia- Thank you so much Simon, today has been amazing, I'm so thankful to have you.

*Smut Starting

I crawl onto his lap and wrap my legs and arms around him and kiss him passionately. Things started to get a bit more heated as our hands were travelling around each other's bodies. I start to undo the buttons on his shirt as he fiddles the zipper on my dress. Is this where this was going, is it finally happening?

Simon's POV:

Things were getting more intense as we began undressing each other, she had taken my shirt off and I had taken off her dress leaving her in just her underwear, I was starting to get hard with her sitting on my lap and she felt it. She began rubbing it through my pants as I let out subtle moans before she started to fiddle with my belt buckle and the buttons on my pants pulling them off, taking my underwear with them leaving me completely naked. She slid off my lap kneeling on the floor as she took me in her hand and started sucking on me. It felt amazing and I was moaning loudly, I'm glad nobody was home. "T, that... that feels so good" I said through my moans as she looked up at me seductively, after around 5 minutes of this she stands up and pushed my back towards the bed and crawls on top of me, before she starts making out with my passionately, I start to fiddle with her bra strap slowly taking it off until I felt our bare chests touching. This is happening, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

Talia's POV:

I feel Simon take off the last piece of clothing I am wearing today which was my underwear leaving absolutely nothing on either of us. I was so excited that this was happening. Simon starts reaching to his side table for protection before I stopped him.

Talia- Don't worry about protection, I have an implant which prevents me from getting pregnant so there's no worry.

He smiles at me before returning his hand around me as we continue to kiss. I slide my vagina towards where his penis was preparing for whats going to happen.

Simon- Are you sure you want to do this T, are you ready to take our relationship to this level.

Talia- (I smile at him before replying) I've never been more sure about anything in my life.

He smiles back at me before adjusting himself to be just outside my entrance and he slides it in, I scream and let out very loud moans as he begins to pleasure me. He starts out going slow at the start to be romantic and to ease into everything but than he begins to pick up pace. "Omg Simon, you feel so good' I say through my moans as he is hitting me right into my sweet spot. We continue to do it in bed for close to a half an hour before he came, that was the best sex of my life, I guess it does really help to be doing with someone you truly love. We both flop back on the pillows trying to catch our breath but not wanting to break how close we were. I was laying on top of him laying on his chest before I look up to him.

Talia- Simon that was amazing.

Simon- It was amazing for me too, it has never felt that good for me before in my life.

Talia- Me neither, I guess it helps being with someone you love.

Simon- It for sure does.

We cuddle for a bit longer me laying on his chest before I move my body to his side keeping my head rested on him to go to sleep.

Talia- Goodnight Simon, thank you for everything today, you've made me so happy. I love you more than anything.

Simon- Your welcome Talia, I am glad you had a good day, you deserved it. I love you more than life itself and I never want you to forget that.

I never would forget those words.

*Flash Forward to the Future, Talia and Simon on the alter and Talia is beginning her vows.

Talia- Simon- Five years ago you told me something that you told me you never wanted me to forget, that you love me more than life itself. I am proud to say that I did never forget that, and I never will for as long as I live.

*Back to Talia's Birthday.

I leaned up to him and kissed him one last time before going to sleep.

Simon- Goodnight Talia.

Talia- Goodnight Si.

I return my head to his chest and begin to think about what had just happened. Today has been the best day of my life

————————————————————
So yeah, pretty big reveal as I revealed that Talia and Simon to get married 5 years down the line in this story, and I hope the SMUT goes down well. Leave a comment if I should keep future smut the same or if I should tone it down a little or maybe even turn it up. I will have smut in the future but I will take your guys suggestions to hearts. Thank you so much, and an update we are now the #3 book with the taliamar tag which is crazy, and closing in on 400 reads. This is crazy as I just wanted to right this book to just kinda feed the addiction I have gotten for them as a couple, and it's doing pretty well so far. Looking forward to continue it!