Chapter 20- VEGASSS BABYYY

Talia's POV:

It had been a few weeks since me and Simon went public with our relationship, and although I had gotten a lot of hate I didn't really care. All of our friends were incredibly supportive of us, and I of course had the best boyfriend I could possibly ask for. Today we were going to Vegas with the whole gang. Going was Me, Simon, JJ, Viddal, Randolph, Laura, Josh, Freya, Vikk, Ethan, Emily, Tobi, Harry, Katie, Freezy, Lux, and Sarah. Simon organized the whole trip so he could surprise me with it. This was going to be the first time I was flying first class, and Simon had booked us one of the first class suites for couples. After spending the last couple days with my parents before I'm gone for a couple weeks, I spent last night at the Sidemen house. We had to wake up early so we set an alarm for 7:00. The alarm woke me up but as I woke up and looked up towards Simon I saw him still asleep.

Talia- Si, time to wake up.

I climbed completely on top of him and started planting kisses all over his face and shaking his shoulders. He woke up and looked at me and smiled.

Simon- Well good morning to you too. (He said laughing)

I giggled and let out a big smile as he pulled me in for a kiss. I jump out of bed and head into the bathroom to shower. As I'm showering I hear very quiet footsteps from the bathroom floor. I figured Simon was going to come in but I didn't act like I knew because I liked how he surprised me. Just how I expected the shower door slowly opened and I felt arms around my waste. I smiled uncontrollably and turned around, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

Simon- we don't have that much time so I figured I'd come join you.

Talia- I'm sure that was definitely the only reason.

We both laughed before we continued making out. We than continued to get clean and hopped out of the shower. I was looking into the mirror drying myself off when I felt Simon pick me up and start twirling me around.

Talia- AHHHH SIMON!

He giggled and put me back on my feet.

Simon- I'll let you get ready now T.

Talia- Okay I'll see you in a bit Si, I love you.

Simon- I love you too

Simon's POV:

After I finished packing, and me and Talia both had finished getting ready, we head downstairs and meet up with the rest of the group. I quickly took out my vlog camera and turned it on.

Simon- VEGAS BABY YEAHHHH. (I threw some merch that you can find on sidemenclothing.com at Josh and he caught it). OHHHH HE CAUGHT THE MERCH.

I turned off my camera and heard Talia giggle next to me, I pulled her into a hug and we head out the door to the airport.

*A couple hours later... boarding the plane.

We were now on the plane and everyone had gone to there seats. Me and Talia had our Private First Class section as I picked the one for couples for us. We sat down and waited for the plane to take off as we put on a movie and cuddled up. Talia leaned on my shoulder as I put the blanket we brought around us.

Talia- I'm so excited for Vegas.

Simon- I am too, I'm glad your here, it's going to make this trip 1000 times better.

Talia- I love you Simon Minter.

Simon- I love you too Talia Mar.

I give her a right hug and I kiss her on the forehead as the plane takes off. I quickly fall asleep on the plane with Talia in my arms.

Talia's POV:

After about an hour I notice Simon had fallen asleep. I think of an idea that would be funny. I open his bag and pull out his vlog camera and I turn it on facing him. I decide I'm gonna make a joke that will hopefully start having his fans warm up to me.

Talia- You are so attractive (In a sarcastic voice).

Im joking obviously cause I do find him very attractive. I giggle after turning off the vlog camera and return it to his bag before I return my head to rest on Simon's shoulder. I slowly fall asleep as we continue our journey to Vegas.