Chapter 50- You scared me + 50 Chapters!

Simon's POV:

It was late August now and we were about a week away from the Mykonos trip. I hadn't heard from Talia in a few hours and I was a bit worried. I know she said she was gonna be busy in central but even when she was it usually wasn't this long before she texted me. I recorded a couple videos but was constantly checking my phone during, getting increasingly worried as time went on. As I had just stopped recording my phone started vibrating. I quickly turn it over to notice Talia calling me. I quickly answer the phone.

Simon- T?

Angele- Hi Simon.

Once I hear Angele's voice I immediately started panicking.

Angele- So I'm sure as you knew, Talia has always thought she has Asthma but it's never been confirmed. Well she had an Asthma attack today and is in the hospital, she's okay but she can't breathe on her own right now.

Simon- Okay, thank you for letting me know, I'll be there in a little bit.

Angele- Okay, see you soon.

I hang up the call with Angele, grab my keys and wallet and run out of the flat. I wave down a taxi because I didn't have time to wait for an Uber to come and head off to the hospital. When I get to the hospital I go into the emergency room.

Simon- I'm looking for Natalia Haddock's room?

Nurse- Only family can go into the rooms, what is she to you.

Simon- My girlfriend, please just let me in.

She gave me the room number and I sprint off to the room and I enter the door to see Angele, Talia's parents had to go back to work so it was just her staying with her. She gets up and I quickly hug her.

Simon- Thank you for letting me know.

Angele- No problem, I know she would of wanted you here.

I quickly smile at her before turning around and I see Talia hooked up to a breathing machine and I sit on the stool beside her and grab her hand. She can't talk so we just sit there in silence but I could tell she was happy to have me here. A couple hours later, me and Angele were just small chatting while Talia napped and the nurses came in and told us that Talia could be unhooked from the machine. They took the machine off and while her breathing wasn't back to normal, she could breathe and was able to talk.

Simon- You scared me, but I'm so glad your okay.

Talia- Trust me I was just as scared as you, it's not fun to just suddenly not be able to breathe.

We all laugh and we both hug her lightly and we exit the hospital. Angele has to get home so I volunteered to bring Talia back home. I know she couldn't come over cause she wanted to stream tonight so I brought her home. We get to her flat and I bring her inside and she asks me to carry her into her room and put her in bed.

Talia- I just wanna nap for a bit before we play minecraft later, could you stay with me until I'm at least close to falling asleep so I can still kiss you goodbye.

Simon- Of course I can T.

I lay down on her bed with her as she tucks in. She leans her head against my chest and wraps her arms around me. After around 20 minutes she was about to fall asleep and I slowly slipped out of her arms but kiss her and give her a hug.

Simon- I'll talk to you later okay T, I love you, have a good nap and feel better.

Talia- Thank you Simon, I love you too.

I exit her apartment and head back home. Later that night we stream minecraft and while she didn't seem 100%, she seemed a lot better and a lot more cheerful.

————————————————————

Well Jesus, can't say I ever imagined making it 50 chapters in this story. I started this book 2 months ago now and am now 50 chapters deep and I am loving it. We are so close to 10k reads and the love and support on this book throughout has been amazing. I don't know how many chapters I plan to take this book, but I do know that as long as I do, I want to keep putting out the best quality chapters I can for you guys. Thank you so much once again, and all love ❤️.