Chapter 14- The Zoo Part 1

Simon's POV:

So Chip, Talia and I had all been invited to come to visit the London Zoo. Chip was going to bring Gee and than Gee would help with Talia's vlogging. The only problem is that this would be mine and Talia's first appearance together on camera since we had been together. All of our friends and family knew about us and we loved that, but we aren't ready to make our relationship public, especially with the followings we both have, and how mean my fanbase can be to new people, I just didn't want her to get hate. I wanted our relationship to work regardless of anything we do on the internet and I was just scared of it getting in the way. As I am in my own thoughts very worried I suddenly feel lips against mine. I kiss back after looking and seeing Talia had just woken up.

Talia- Everything okay Si?

Simon- Yeah, I'm just a little nervous for our first appearance together on camera, I know we both decided we just wouldn't show each other, but I'm just nervous you know.

Talia- Everything will be okay Simon, nothing can get in the way of us. I love you. (She leaned in and kissed me as my mind was eased a little)

Simon- I love you too.

She was amazing, she always knew how to calm me down. We got out of bed got ready for the day. After we were both ready we grabbed our bags and put them in the boot of the Tesla and set off for Gee's flat, where we were meeting them to head off together.

30 minutes later.....

Talia's POV.

We pulled up to Gee's flat and got in the lift to head up to her place. We got up to the floor and knocked before being greeted by Gee and Chip. We greet them and hug before we head in and hang out for a bit.

Talia- Thank you guys for agreeing to not show us together on camera together.

Simon- Yeah, thank you guys it was really nice.

Chip- It's no problem, we were the same when we started dating we didn't want to go public so quickly.

Talia- Yeah, we will eventually go public and neither of us have any problem with people knowing, just we wanna make sure that nothing gets in the way.

Gee- That's understandable.

It's around 6pm now and we decide to start heading to the Zoo. We decide to go out for dinner first. Simon told Gee and Chip that he was going veggie for a month starting today. Chip was very disappointed that he was the only one at the table that still ate meat. We all laughed at him and continued eating before we hop on the tube and set off for London Zoo. I lean on Simon's shoulder as we ride along and he kisses me on the forehead before I doze off. This is going to be a really stressful but really amazing couple of days.

——————————————————————

Sorry about the shorter chapter today but I've been getting sick the last few days and I really didn't have the energy to put in a full chapter today. Might be another one like this tomorrow but then it should be back to full length. Thank you for all your support.