Chapter 16- People are Speculating

Talia's POV:

It had been about 2 and a half weeks since our trip to the London zoo, and about a week since our vlogs went out. Me and Simon had been getting a lot of messages and comments about us being together but we still weren't ready to address them. I had also been getting a lot of hate messages from Simon's fan girls which had bothered me a little but he helped me through it. I woke up this morning next to Simon which had become a lot more of a regular occurrence as of late. I looked up at his face noticing he was awake and staring into space and started stroking his hair. He looked down at me and gave me a big smile.

Simon- Morning gorgeous.

Talia- (I giggled and smile back at him) Morning handsome.

We both leaned in as our lips intertwined like they were two perfect pieces to a puzzle. We broke apart and I climbed on top of him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. We stayed like that for around 20 minutes and just talked, before I started wanting to talk about all the speculation.

Talia- Can we talk about the privacy of our relationship?

Simon- Yeah sure, everything okay, did you get any new bad messages?

Talia- Yeah a few. I know nothing there saying is true but they still get you.

Simon-  Everything will be okay T. (He stops and kisses me lightly on my forehead). So what were you thinking about the privacy thing?

Talia- I like how our relationship is and I don't want to add the pressure of the media yet, we're just gonna have to be more careful when filming. Cause people have been analyzing our videos and picking out things that belong to each other. Like in one of my videos from like October someone just commented saying they saw your shoes in the background. So we just have to be more careful, but I want to tell the world soon, maybe in the new year?

Simon- Sounds good to me T.

I cuddled back into him glad I had finally spoken what I was thinking. Simon went downstairs to get us some breakfast while I went into the bathroom to take my makeup off, I had forgotten to after we went out last night lol. I had a drawer in Simon's bathroom and I couldn't find my makeup wipes. So I went downstairs to ask Simon if he had seen them.

Talia- Hey babe, have you seen.... (I almost vomited in my mouth after saying that. Simon turned around and gave me a weird look) Yeah I don't think that's for us. (We both burst out laughing).

Simon- Yeah definitely not for us (he said while giggling), anyways what were you asking if I'd seen.

Talia- Oh yeah, I can't find my makeup wipes in my drawer in the bathroom, do you know where they would be.

Simon- You ran out yesterday.

Talia- Oh no. (How was I supposed to take it off now).

Simon- But me being the great boyfriend I am, and knowing you'd forget. I went out and bought extras for you a couple days ago. I put them under the sink where all the shower stuff is.

Talia- Thank you Si. (I kissed him and ran back upstairs).

Simon's POV:

Talia had run back to take off her makeup so I continued cooking her breakfast. I was making her pancakes and eggs but I had got some red food colouring and I was turning them red and shaping them as hearts. Corny I know but I felt like doing something special this morning. I dished up our breakfasts and brought them up to the room and set them on the coffee table in front of the couch before going to my setup to process a video. It was all ready to upload so I uploaded it. Directly after posting it I realized that in a part of the vlog you can clearly see Talia's Jean jacket that literally says "Talia" right on it on her side of the bed that had clearly been slept on. You of course had to look right at it to see it but knowing people were analyzing our videos this one will be seen. Talia walks out the bathroom and walks towards me before wrapping her arms around me and kissing my neck.

Talia- What's up Si, is everything okay.

Simon- I mean, it's not world ending. (I point towards the part in the video where you can see it, she looks in shock but thankfully laughs a little).

Talia- Omg Simon, how did you miss that. (She slaps my arm jokingly while laughing).

Simon- This one may be hard to ignore, but anyways breakfast is ready. (I lead her towards the couch and hand her the plate, as he looks in shock and blushing as she saw the plate).

Talia- AWEEEEE SIMON THIS IS SO CUTEEEE!

Simon- Allowwww it.

She kisses me and I kiss back before she starts to eat. I was already feeling my phone buzz in my pocket and I was assuming it was comments on the video. This will be interesting.