Chapter 29- Anniversary Part 1

Talia's POV:

The beginning of September was pretty eventful for Simon and I, the 7th or yesterday was Simon's birthday. Me and Him went to his house and spent the day with his family before we came back to the Sidemen house for the night, and of course today, it's our Anniversary.  Through the year we've been together, we've had a lot of romantic dates and days together, and while today would be romantic, we decided to just have a nice romantic but quiet day at home. I was going away to Manchester for a while next week so we would be spending as much together until than as possible, I'm very excited for today. I had decided to make Simon something special, I made him a scrapbook of all the pictures and memories we had this year. I had bought him Leeds tickets for us for his birthday yesterday so I wanted to do something a bit more special for our anniversary. Honestly making it made me happy cry a little bit just remembering how amazing the past year has been and how happy I was. I woke up this morning in my favourite way possible, cuddled up next to my amazing boyfriend who was still asleep, with my head layed up against his chest. (Slight smut, before the major smut later on lol) We both slept naked of course and I looked down and noticed a bulge in the covers and I got a nice idea. What better way for him to wake up on our anniversary than with me pleasuring him. I pulled the covers down off of his penis and saw it hard. I slowly put my hand around it and started stroking as I positioned my head and body down towards it and waited for Simon to wake up. After a few minutes of stroking he finally woke up and looked down to me with a tired but seductive and pleasured look.

Simon- Whats this for T?

I bit my lip and looked up at him as I started to lick his tip.

Talia- Happy Anniversary.

I stuck his penis in my mouth and started sucking on it. He brushed his hand through my hair and moaned.

Simon- Fuck T, that feels so good.

I sucked harder and I deepthroated him as he moaned in immense pleasure. It was hard not to just climb on top of him and ride him but I knew we had all day for that, this was just for him being pleasured. I continued to suck up and down his cock and sometimes taking my mouth of to stroke him as well. He was starting to moan louder and I could tell he was close.

Talia- Cum for me Si.

I deepthroated him again as he shot his load into my throat and I swallowed. I crawled my way up his body until our faces met and I kissed him passionately.

Talia- How was that for a wake up surprise.

Simon- By far the best I've ever had. (He smiled at me and pulled me in for another kiss) Happy Anniversary T, I love you.

Talia- I love you too.

We both got out of bed and got in a shower together. After that we got out and got dressed and decided what we wanted to eat for dinner and everything. We were obviously not going anywhere, and we planned to record some videos for Simon's second channel which I loved doing with him. Other than that we were gonna be cuddling and watching movies, and also some fun extra curricular's later tonight 😉. We ended up deciding we were going to order some GBK and also order some Sushi to share. I couldn't wait to give Simon my present, and I can't wait for the rest of the day with the love of my life.