Chatper 42- Flight to China

Simon's POV:

So I have been invited to another F1 race this time in China. I got 2 extra vip passes, so I decided to bring Talia and than Vik wanted to come along too. He was booking his room and flight and stuff by himself but we would be hanging out with him while we were there. Talia and I had packed last night so we wouldn't have to get up as early. When I woke up Talia was still sleeping so I slowly got up out of bed trying not to wake her up, which was a bit difficult considering how close we always cuddled and I went into the bathroom and quickly got into the shower. When I got out, I quickly did my hair and brushed my teeth before I walked out to get dressed. As I was opening my drawers to get clothes out Talia woke up and she came up and gave me a hug and kiss before heading into the shower as well. About an hour later, she came out with her makeup and hair done, got dressed and we headed to the airport.

Talia's POV:

We were meeting Vik at the gate because we knew he would more than likely be there before us. We got to the airport, got through security and met Vik at the gate. We found him in the waiting area and we sat with him and caught up before first class boarding was called. We all walked up the gate, got our tickets scanned and head to our seats. Me and Simon once again had one of the first class areas for couples with 2 seats right beside each other, so we sat down and settled in. About 30 minutes later, the plane had taken off and me and Simon were watching Nightmare on elm street together and I was cuddled into him leaning on his shoulder and he has his arm around me. I moved my head slowly but still keeping it in his shoulder and looked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. He turned to look at me and smiled.

Talia- I'm really excited for this trip, thank you for bringing me this time. (I teased him about how he didn't take me to the last one, he knew I wasn't mad but I liked teasing him).

Simon- Theres nobody else I'd rather bring with me.

I blushed and smiled at him and I leaned in and gave him a soft but passionate kiss.

Talia- I love you

Simon- I love you too

It was a really long flight so I decided I was going to sleep and hopefully that would take up most of it. I wrapped my arms around Simon and cuddled right into him. I felt him kiss the top of my head and a smile formed on my lips, than I drifted off to sleep.