Chapter 46- I've missed you.

Simon's POV:

It was now early June, and Talia had just got back from a trip with her cousin. She got back last night but was tired and decided just to head home, but I streamed Dead by Daylight with her Freya and Gee. It's the next day now and Talia is coming over today, I couldn't wait to see her. I hadn't seen her in just over a week and I had really missed her, I couldn't wait to have her back in my arms, but I had a few hours to kill before she would be here so I decided I would sit down and pre-record videos for the next few days because I just wanted to focus on Talia the next few days since she's home. I recorded a reddit video, and a random game since they would be really quick and easy to do, and once I finished, Talia was on her way over.

Talia's POV:

I was in my Uber on my way to Simon's and I was really really excited. I had a lot of fun in Greece with my cousin, but I missed Simon a lot. He also got really badly sunburnt while I was gone cause he didn't wear sun cream, which I had teased him about a lot, definitely the most recurring "argument" between us as a couple, but it's all good, more just me teasing my boyfriend than anything. My Uber pulls up outside his building and I pay him and get out and head up the elevator. I walk up to his door and I knock on it. I hear Simon running down the hall as he reaches the door and opens it. As soon as it's open I look at him with the biggest smile on my face and I leap into his arms as he brings me inside as we kiss passionately and I hold him tightly.

Simon- I missed you so much.

Talia- I missed you so much to, I'm so happy to be back with you.

We continued kissing before we break apart and I cuddle my head into his chest as he walks us into the flat and we head to his room. He lays us both down on his bed and I adjust slightly to remain as close to possible to him.

Simon- I'm surprised you haven't mentioned anything about my sunburn since you've got here (he joked).

Talia- It was coming (I giggled), but that's what you get for not wearing suncream.

He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss again, it felt so nice to be back.

*A few hours later....

Simon's POV:

A few hours had passed and we were cuddling in my room watching friends. We had ordered nandos for dinner so now we were just settled in for the night. While she was away, I really started thinking about us moving in together, and our future together. Even though I had only been in the new flat for like almost 6 months, I was ready to move in with Talia I think. Maybe in like a year or so just cause I know Talia really wanted the experience of living alone, but I just want to wake up every day with her by my side.

Simon- Hey T.

Talia- Yeah?

Simon- While you were away, I really started thinking about us in our future.

She looked at me a little worried and held me a little closer, I definitely could of worded that better.

Simon- Don't worry, everything is okay. I just really started thinking that I want to move into a place with you, I know we've only been in our new places for a few months and you really want to experience living on your own, but maybe like next year we could get a place together.

She looked at me with a big smile and leaned in and kissed me softly.

Talia- That sounds amazing Si. I have no doubts that you are the person I want to marry and spend my entire life with, so nothing will make me happier than waking up next to you every day.

A huge smile mirroring Talia's grew on my face.

Simon- So... around a year from now, does that sound good with you?

Talia- Sounds perfect.

I pulled her close and kissed her passionately, before I shut the lights off and we crawled under the covers and in the bed. Talia had already fallen asleep laying on my chest and I looked down at her and smiled, this is what I missed while she was away, having her here with me makes everything better. I kissed her lightly on the forehead before leaning my head back against my pillow and holding her close. A year from now I would be living with the love of my life, and than a proposal, and a wedding won't be far off.

————————————————————

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the second story which I will be writing alongside this one, will be beginning sometime in the next week. I'm just putting the finishing touches on the storyline and how it's going to work. Until than I will try to keep updating this story daily as we are quickly catching up with real time! Also, I think Wattpad is a little broken because my chapter from yesterday is someone still saying it has been read 0 times, which maybe is true but considering how the book has done so far feels unlikely, but we move!