Chapter 68- Honeymoon Surprise

Talia's POV:

I had just woken up, and today was about the 3rd of 4th day into mine and Simon's honeymoon in the Maldives. We have been having a lot of fun, in more ways than one if you know what I mean, and we have also been just having a really nice and romantic time together. For the past few morning, I had felt a little uneasy in the morning but it usually just went away after eating breakfast, but this morning it was a little more. I ran into the bathroom in front of the toilet and I just puked. Simon ran in and knelt behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.

Simon- Hey T, you okay.

I had finished puking and wiped my lips off.

Talia- Yeah I think so now.

Simon hugged me and gave me a kiss but than we just kept going with our day. For the rest of our honeymoon, every morning I woke up and puked, and than on the first morning we we're home, it happened again and I was starting to think I knew what it was. So I do know that it's possible that my implant may have worn off by now, which does make it possible that I'm pregnant. Simon had already left for Sidemen filming, so I hop in my car, and head off to the shops and pick up a pregnancy test. I get back to our house, and I head straight up to mine and Simon's bathroom. I followed all the instructions and I took the test and I just sat in the bathroom and waited. After a little bit, the test changed to say.

"Pregnant"

Tears came to my eyes, but not out of sadness but out of joy, everything was happening and I was so happy. Me and Simon had both said we were ready to have a kid together and now it was happening. All of a sudden I hear the door unlock downstairs.

Simon- Talia, I'm home!

Talia- Can you come upstairs, there's something I need to tell you.

I hear him rush up the stairs and when he opens the door and looks at me, he looks concerned about why I'm crying, but I can tell he also noticed the smile on my face.

Simon- Everything okay?

I stood up and walked over to him and led him towards the bed, I had hid the pregnancy test in my pocket so he couldn't see it.

Talia- Here, sit down.

Simon- Okay?

Talia- Sooooo... you know how for like a week now I've been puking every morning.

Simon- Yes.

Talia- Well I found out today why I have been.

I opened my pocket and pulled out the test and handed it to Simon. He looked down and than he looked up at me with a smile and a tear starting to come out of his eye, as I am like balling my eyes out with a smile on my face.

Simon- Wait so we're....

Talia- Yes Simon, I'm pregnant, we're having a baby.

He stood up and I leaped into his arms as our lips locked passionately. We we're starting a family together.