Chapter 18- KSI vs Joe Weller +ThankYou for 1k

*Skipping a little bit ahead, hope nobody minds.

Talia's POV:

Today is the day, February 3rd, the day JJ is fighting Joe. Everyone has been so excited since we learned of the fight happening and now everything was coming together. Simon had been getting really nervous and was especially nervous last night. He hadn't been sleeping very well lately so I've been staying with him just to make sure he's okay. We're all taking an early morning flight up to Manchester so we can be there and relax for a bit before the fight later tonight. Me and Simon had packed last night so this morning we just woke up, showered and got dressed and headed downstairs to meet everyone. Everyone planned to meet here so we could all go at the same time. We head downstairs just as Harry, Katie, Tobi and Ethan walk in. We greet them and than stand around and chat as Josh, Freya, and Vikk all come down the stairs. We head out the door's to the cars that we had called to bring us to the airport.

*A few hours later, arriving in Manchester

The plane had just arrived in Manchester. I was woken up by Simon shaking my shoulder as I had fell asleep on my shoulder. We exit the airplane and than we head to our hotel rooms so we could get ready for the fight. After I get all my makeup on and do my hair and put on my outfit, I walk out of the bathroom to see Simon who was a nervous wreck sitting on the bed. I look at him and walk over to him before wrapping my arms around him and sitting on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and rested his head against me.

Talia- Everything is going to be okay Simon, JJ is gonna win.

Simon- I know, I'm just so nervous, I haven't been able to keep food or anything down all day.

Talia- (I looked him right in the eyes with a comforting look) I'll be sitting right next to you, there for you whenever you need.

After I said that he looked at me looking a lot more calm.

Simon- I love you.

Talia- I love you too. (I leaned in as we shared a short but passionate kiss). Now go get ready.

Simon- Okay okay, fine. (He rolled his eyes jokingly at me before I slap his arm).

I was of course going to be there for Simon. When we first got our tickets and Simon and I decided we would sit together, I was a little nervous because I know this will most likely be the end of our relationship being private, but at this point I didn't care anymore. I was ready for it.

*At the fight

Simon's POV:

There had been a lot of good fights tonight, but as they kept coming and going I knew JJ wasn't that far away from going into that ring. Thank god I had Talia with me, I definitely feel like I'd be puking my guts out right now if it wasn't for her. She sat right beside me cupping my hands in hers and rubbing them, my god I loved her. Before I knew it, it was time for the main event. As JJ and Joe did there ringwalks I went into full on panic mode. I had gone completely silent with Talia sitting beside me holding my hand and rubbing my back. The bell went and the fight started.

*Skip to end of 2nd round

The first and second rounds had gone by, and JJ had been completely dominating. Joe was bleeding heavily and it really looked like JJ had a chance to finish it. The 3rd round was starting and JJ kept bringing the pressure. Silence was building around me when I saw the ref wave off the fight. Our whole group besides the girls jumped out of our seats and piled into the ring surrounding JJ. We ended up being told to get out of the ring and I run back to Talia seeing her standing up looking excited, without second thought I pulled her in and kissed her, I didn't care who saw, in this moment it just felt right.

Talia- I told you he'd win. (She said giggling)

Simon- you were right, thank you so much for helping me.

Talia- I'm happy to Simon, now let's go celebrate.

We went back into JJ's room and we all got to properly congratulate him. Not much later we were heading to a club to celebrate the win. It was an amazing night and me and Talia had a little to much to drink. We went back to our hotel room around 4am and got into bed and
cuddled close. We crashed in each other's arms. It hasn't seen like any fans had seen us kiss, but people definitely saw us together, but I think we were both ready. We would be going official soon.

—————————————————————

I am writing this chapter so soon after the last because I had seen we were on exactly 1k reads. When I started writing this book I never expected to receive this much support on it and never envisioned getting to 1k reads, at least not as early as I have gotten it. Though I appreciate everyone who reads this book, there's three readers I definitely want to give recognition too. There usernames are basicblondebabexx, tekensjr, and AaronBeasley0. They are the ones who I notice constantly reading, and leaving favourites and commenting as well. Appreciate you guys a lot.

 Appreciate you guys a lot