Chapter 32- Can't Wait

Simon's POV:

Talia had just finished her final day of filming in Manchester which means we would be going home tonight. We had an amazing last week together and were both very excited to go to Paris in a couple of days. While she was filming I was usually bored by myself in the hotel room, but I got to come to set a few times which was fun. We were having dinner out before heading back home. We went into the restaurant and got our table and they poured us out water and left us to look at the menu. Talia opens her menu and basically karate chops her glass off the table, we both look at each other and start laughing immensely.

Simon- Omg T, your so clumsy.

Talia- WHAT DO YOU MEAN!

We both laughed and ordered our food and ate every last bite. After dinner I paid and we hoped into the Tesla and I started driving us back home. Talia dozed off as she usually does in long and late night car rides so I just drive along in silence.

3 hours later........

We arrived back to the Sidemen house at around midnight and Talia was fast asleep. I got out of the car and walked over to her side and picked her up bridal style and carried her inside, greeting the boys quietly so I didn't wake her up and carried her upstairs. I laid her in bed and than tucked her in and it felt so nice knowing she was home, even though I had been with her for the past week every day it still was a relief to see her back at home. I crawl in bed next to her as she cuddles up to me closely and we both doze off to sleep.

The next day......

Talia's POV:

Today was our first day at home since Manchester, while also being our last day at home before Paris. Today was a recording day for Simon as he needed to put the finishing touches on pre-recorded videos for when we're gone, and film a few more which I will be in. We were going to my parents for dinner tonight so we basically have all day until that, and than whatever we can't get done, will have to be done when we get back home. We spent the next 7 hours recording and editing and we had actually not left to much behind. Just probably about another hours worth of work on the last video. We got dressed and drove to my parents house and we had a really nice evening with them especially since I hadn't seen them since I left for Manchester and wasn't going to see them for over another week. My mum cooked pasta and it was delicious. Afterwards we headed back home and we were honestly so tired we weren't sure if we would be able to finish the final edit. We sat on his chair as I was cuddled into his lap and I eventually dozed off, but I woke up as I felt Simon stand up and walk us towards the bed.

Talia- Did you get it done Si?

Simon- Nah but I'm absolutely knackered, I texted josh and he said he was willing to put the finishing touches on it for us so we're all good.

Talia- Okay good.

He helped me take all of my clothes off as he did the same and we cuddled up as close as possible in bed.

Simon- I'm so excited for Paris.

Talia- Me too, I absolutely can't wait.

We kissed goodnight, said I love you to eachother, and cuddled up close and fell asleep together.