Chapter 53- The Best 2 Years

Simon's POV:

I wake up today just having my birthday yesterday, and this morning was mine and Talia's second anniversary. It's hard to imagine life before I was with her now, I don't know what I would do without her. I look down towards my chest to see Talia still sleeping on my chest. I lightly start stroking her hair and kiss her forehead trying not to wake her up. I stayed like this for like 20 minutes before she started moving. She rolled over keeping her head on me and rubbed her eyes before fixing her gaze at me with a smile on her face.

Simon- Happy Anniversary Gorgeous.

Talia- Happy Anniversary

She crawls up and wraps herself around me as I wrap my arms around her back and our lips lock in a soft but passionate kiss. One we break apart she cuddles her head into my shoulder and I wrap my hands tightly around her. We cuddled in bed for a bit longer before we decided to get up and start our day. We went in the bathroom and showered before we call an Uber and head out for the day. We were going to spend the day shopping in central before heading back home for dinner. JJ was in training for KSI vs Logan Paul 2 all day so we would have the flat to ourselves. Talia comes out of the bathroom after finishing her makeup and I walk up to her and wrap my arms just above her waste.

Simon- Your so incredibly beautiful T.

Talia- Aweeee Simon, but stop I'm not.

I lifted her chin up to look back at me and I looked her directly in the eyes.

Simon- You are Talia, I'm so lucky to have you.

Talia- I love you Simon Minter

Simon- I love you too.

We kiss passionately before heading down the lift to catch our Uber

Later in the day....

Talia's POV:

Me and Simon had a really incredible day. When we got back to the flat, we cooked dinner together and it tasted really good. After that we wanted to record a couple of videos together for Simon's second channel so we sat down and did that for a couple hours. After that we got tucked into bed and turned on friends. It had honestly been an incredible day. When I look back on my life 2 years ago I can't believe just how much everything has changed for the better, and how much happier I am now. I've found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and I had no doubts about it. These have been the best 2 years of my life and I can't wait to see where life takes me, all I know is no matter what I will always have Simon by my side, and I will always be by his side.