Chapter 56- Birthday in LA

Simon's POV:

We were now in LA and it was the day after Talia's birthday. Since we had a flight everyone was really jet lagged when we got there so me and Talia just had a nice night together in the hotel room, and today it was the day after, and I felt pretty bad. I really wanted to spend the day with her but we had to do filming for a sidemen video so I wouldn't be able too, but I had managed to plan something else, a little surprise if you will. I had rented a party bus and gotten day passes for Talia, Freya, Gee, Laura, and Nia to go to Disney, I was gonna go take her to breakfast and than when we left the restaurant the bus would be waiting for us there.

Simon- You all ready to go T?

Talia- Yep!

We interlock our hands and exit our hotel room. We were walking to where we were having breakfast and when we got there we got our table ordered and started eating. When we had finished eating we just sat there in the booth and I didn't really want to go but I knew I had too. It was time for the surprise though. I paid for us and we made our way out the door, the bus was waiting back at the hotel so I had until then to wait until telling her.

Simon- I'm really sorry I can't spend today with you T.

She looked at me and smiled as she rubbed my arm.

Talia- It's okay Si I understand.

Simon- No really, I feel really bad that I'm just kinda ditching you for a day, that's why I wanted to do something a little special for you today to make up for it.

She looks at me confused as we reach the hotel and the girls are all standing around the party bus.

Simon- Surprise!

Talia's POV:

I saw the girls and the party bus and I ran over to them all and hugged them. I assumed this was it, but it was still amazing, and much more than Simon needed to do, but than he spoke up.

Simon- And that's not all.

I turned around and looked at him confused before he goes to pull something out of his pocket.

Simon- I got you all day passes at Disney.

Omg, i slapped my hands over my mouth as I started to tear up, I jumped into his arms as our lips locked.

Talia- Thank you so much, I love you.

Simon- I love you too, have fun, I'll see you later.

We kissed and hugged one more time before me and the girls piled into the party bus.

Later in the day.......

We had an incredible day at Disney and we were pulling back up at the hotel, I hopped out said goodnight and thank you to the girls. I went into the hotel and into the lift and put in our floor number. The lift stopped and I walked down the hall before reaching the room, I knew Simon was in there so it would be unlocked so I just opened the door and went in. It was really quiet in the room.

Talia- Simon, I'm back.

No reply, I was a little confused it was way to early for him to be asleep. I walk into the penthouses dining room and I am amazed by what is laid out in front of me.

Simon's POV:

Talia would be back any minute now, she had texted me that they were almost back at the hotel. I had planned out a nice dinner for me and her and had it all set up and ready. Suddenly I hear the door open and Talia walk in and shut it behind her.

Talia- Simon, I'm back.

I decided not to reply just so she would hopefully find it herself. I hear her footsteps coming towards the dining room and as she turns the corner she looks on in shock.

Simon- Surprise, again.

Talia- Omg Simon, this is amazing.

Simon- Just wanted to make up for today more.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck and mine go around her hips.

Talia- Simon there isn't anything you need to make up for, but thank you so much for everything, your amazing.

Our lips lock passionately before we sit down for the dinner. As we ate we just talked as she told me about the day they had at Disney and I told her about mine. We finished the meal while she was still describing her day so we moved into the living room and cuddled up on the couch. After the long day she ended up falling asleep in my arms on the couch. I managed to pick her up while standing up and I carried her into the bedroom and tucked her into bed. I went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes before crawling in next to Talia, I'm assuming she woke up enough to take her clothes off because all her clothes were on the floor and she was naked under the covers. I tried to be as quiet and make as little movement as possible but almost subconsciously she repositioned herself to cuddle right up next to me and rest her head on my chest with her arm wrapped around me. I wrapped my arm around her and lightly pecked her forehead before closing my off, and letting the sleep take over.