Chapter 34- Something about the City of Love

Talia's POV:

We have now officially landed in Paris! It was already pretty late in the day so I don't think we were going to do much sightseeing today but we are going out for our first romantic dinner tonight. We head to the baggage terminal and retrieve our suitcases before we head out and call an Uber to bring us to our hotel. Simon had booked us a room at a 5 star hotel with a balcony overlooking the city with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. When we get to our room we put down our bags and I turn around and look at Simon with the biggest smile on my face, before I jump into his arms and kiss him. Visiting Paris was a literal dream of mine, and getting to do it with him made it 100% better. I broke our kiss and we went out onto the balcony to get an Instagram pic. Than we start getting ready for a night out. I have no idea what reservations or plans Simon has made for this trip but I am just so excited. I packed a lot of nice clothes so I stripped out of my Sidemen clothing I wore for the flight and changed into a strapless bra as I put on a blue figure fitting dress, and I did up my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to see Simon wearing a nice jumper with a pair of khakis.

Simon's POV:

I heard Talia walk out of the bathroom and I look up to her and am taken away, she looks stunning, I mean when does she not but still. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps her around my neck.

Simon- You look fit T (She giggles and lightly slaps my arm).

Talia- Oh, shut up.

Simon- No for real though, you look absolutely stunning.

Talia- Thank you Si, you look very handsome (She messed with my collar a little bit before leaning in for a kiss).

Talia- You all good to go.

Simon- Yes, do you want to walk to the restaurant, we have the time and it would be nicer than driving.

Talia- That sounds lovely.

We head out our hotel room and get in the elevator before we head outside and just take in the beauty of Paris. We start walking as Talia wrapped her arms around mine and it felt nice her being close. Something about the city makes it feel that much more amazing, especially being here with my girlfriend, the love of my life. I stopped me and Talia outside one of the nicest restaurants in Paris.

Simon- Here we are.

Talia- Omg Simon this is amazing.

Simon- It gets even better.

She looks at me confused as I lead her inside.

Simon- Minter, table for 2.

The hostess nods and leads us to our table. She leads us up to the rooftop balcony where little did Talia know, but I had booked the entire roof off for the night. We go through the door to the roof and there is one table in the middle of the balcony with a buffet of everything on there menu scattered around the roof. When I say I went all out in this vacation no matter how much it costs I meant it.

Talia's POV:

As we entered the roof I noticed there was only one table, and there was a buffet all over the roof just for us. The hostess tells us to enjoy our dinner and departs the roof. My hands still haven't removed from my mouth as my eyes began to tear up and I look at Simon to see him smiling.

Talia- Simon this is amazing, this must of cost so much money.

Simon- I just wanted to make this the best and most romantic trip ever, no matter the expense.

I was crying for real now, how had my life gotten to this point. I literally had the best boyfriend in the entire world who I loved with literally every bone in my body, and I was now standing on a rooftop in Paris of one of the most prestigious restaurants in the entire city, with the entire menu set out before me. I ran into Simon's arms and held him tightly, letting my tears run out onto him.

Talia- I love you so much Simon, your amazing.

Simon- I love you too T (He wiped my tears away)

We continued to enjoy our night and we ate drank and laughed together while also taking some amazing pictures together, some for us kissing and everything and than a few for insta. This night was amazing, and it was only the first day.

.........

I cannot wait to marry this boy.