Chapter 7- Simon's Birthday Part 1

Talia's POV:

Today is Simon's birthday and I am very excited but also very nervous. I'm very excited to see him of course but this is his first birthday since we have been "together" or whatever we are right now so I wanted to make it special for him. Their hosting a party for him at the Sidemen house so that's where I'm going tonight. This was also the first time I would be staying over at Simon's, since I did plan to drink and stay late Simon asked me if I wanted to just stay over to ensure I was safe. The fact that he cared enough about me to want to make sure I was safe was very cute, I of course said yes and that was one of the things I was most excited about. It was mid-day when I got up and I was aiming to be at Simon's around 3 or 4, and the party started at 7, I just wanted to make sure to give him the present I got him before he started drinking. I got in the shower and than put on my makeup before I packed everything up. I decided to pack my outfit for tonight as I didn't want to wear a dress all afternoon before the party. So I put on a pair of leggings and a Sidemen hoodie that Simon gave me to put on after one of our dates. After everything was done I loaded up my bags into my car and quickly texted Simon.

*Message to Simon❤️

Talia- On my way. x

Simon's POV:

I was helping some of the boys set up my party even though they had told me not too I needed something to keep me occupied until Talia got here when I felt my phone buzz. It was everyone except Vik who needed to record before the party. I take it out to look at it and realize it was a message from Talia saying she was on her way, I let out a smile as I was replying and the boys all looked at me.

JJ- Whats up mate?

Simon- Oh, nah nothing mate don't worry about it.

JJ had just gotten back from LA so he was the only one of the boys who didn't know about me and Talia.

Ethan- Probably got a text from Talia.

Harry- She coming tonight Simon?

Simon- Yeah lol, she is.

Tobi- Oooi, big man here. (He says nudging me)

JJ- Wait, Simon has a girl coming, how does everyone else know about her.

Simon- Cause you were in LA Jide, I met this girl Talia at Wireless and we've been kinda going out ever since. We're not officially together but like we're "together".

JJ-  Jeez happy for you bro, a lot can change when your gone for 2 months, looking forward to meeting her.

That surprised me, JJ wasn't acting like a dick when I brought up a girl.

20 minutes later....

We were taking a break from setting up and we were all sat in the kitchen when suddenly the doorbell rings, and I almost sprint out of my chair to go to the door as JJ laughs at me. "Fuck you Jide" I say back laughing and I reach the door and open it to reveal Talia standing there looking beautiful with her bag with her.

Talia- Simon Hi!

Simon- Hey Talia. (I pull her in for a hug)

Talia- Happy Birthday! She says with her head cuddled into my chest as we hug.

Simon- (As we break away from the hug) Thank you!

I invite her in and take her bag from her.

All the boys except JJ- Hey Talia.

Talia- Hey boys. (We walk into the kitchen as she greets them and JJ get's up out of his seat).

Simon- Talia this is JJ.

JJ- Ayo, nice to meet you.

Talia- Hey JJ, Simon has told me a lot about you.

JJ- Oh has he now, cool cool. (In his African accent) Well welcome to de village.

Everyone starts bursting out laughing including Talia. I liked it how well she got along with my friends and how well they got along with her, makes things a lot easier that way. We exit the kitchen and make our way up to my room, I lay Talia's bag down on the bed as we sit down. We sit there talking and catching up for an hour before she opens her bag and pulls something out.

Talia- So I wanted to give you something before the party started because I want it to be special before we're maybe both drunk later. Happy Birthday Simon. (She says holding it out to me)

I took the box from her and carefully unwrapped it unveiling a jewelry box. I looked at her and smiled before opening the box and revealing a custom chain. The chain was customized to say 7/7/17, the date me and Talia met. I looked at her with a huge smile on my face.

Talia- I figured this would be special because it's related to us and I also know your favourite number is 7.

Simon- Talia, I love it, I can't thank you enough.

I pulled her onto my lap and into a big hug, and once we break from the hug I kiss her. We were kissing for a few minutes only breaking for air. Before we simultaneously separate our faces and stare into each other's eyes still intimately close. This is going to be the best birthday ever.