Chapter 6- The Night After

Simon's POV:

I pull up to the Sidemen house and park my car, I pause for a second before leaving my car to just think about the night I just had. I had never felt this strongly about anyone before, she was just so amazing. I walk into the house and I try to head right up to my room hoping I wouldn't be interrupted by anyone and have to answer questions, but just my luck Josh and Freya are in the kitchen.

Freya- Simon wait, come here!

I walk to the doors in the kitchen.

Simon- What are you guys still doing up?

Josh- Just cooking a way to late dinner, what else is new.

Freya- Soooo, how was your night with my gal?

Simon- (Trying to avoid going into detail) It was good.

Freya- Come on Simon you've gotta give me more than that.

Simon- (laughing) Okay fine, it was really good, I really like her.

Josh- Cringeeee

Simon- Oi, fuck you (laughing)

Freya- (Looking annoyed at Josh) shut up Josh. You know anything you don't tell me I'm just gonna find out from Talia.

Simon- Well I guess you'll have to find out from her than lol.

Freya- Fine than (She starts heading up to Josh's room), Josh text me when it's ready.

She pulls out her phone I assume to text Talia and runs up the stairs.

Josh- Well now that Freya's gone you gonna tell me?

Josh was one of my best friends and I think I trusted him enough to tell him truthfully.

Simon- You think she's listening in?

Josh- Oh 100% but just go on mate it don't matter.

I mean he does have a point, he's just gonna hear from Freya anyways. I take a deep breath and start explaining just how amazing our night was.

Simon- Honestly mate it was incredible, she's incredible, I've never felt like this for anyone before.

Josh- Well mate you've never had a girlfriend before, you think she's the one you wanna take that leap of faith with.

Simon- Yeah mate, I think so. I just don't want to rush into anything and scare her off, I still feel like we need to be dating for a bit longer to go that far.

Josh- Honestly fair enough, but I can tell you really like her fam, your eyes light up whenever you talk about her. (I tried to hide my smile by taking a sip of my water that I had poured myself) How about at the end of the date, anything juicy happen?

Do I tell him that we kissed, and do I tell him that it wasn't our first time, you know what fuck it, Freya would tell him regardless.

Simon- Well just as we were saying goodnight, she kissed me.

Josh- She kissed you first this time?

Simon- What you mean this time? (I say very confused)

Josh- Oh Freya has basically been giving me play by play of you guys based on what Talia tells her. So I already knew you lot had kissed, but that's exciting bro, I'm happy for you.

Simon- Thanks mate.

Josh calls Freya down as I say I'm heading up to bed, I get in my pyjamas and flop down on my bed.

Talia's POV:

As I close the door behind me, I cannot get rid of the smile on my face. I quickly run up to my bedroom trying to avoid being questioned by my family, especially my sister Angele. Luckily I make it up and close my door behind me, before I can fully let out all of my excitement. I start jumping around and giggling.

30 minutes later......

By now I had gotten all of my makeup off and gotten dressed into my pyjamas, when I felt my phone buzz. I went to grab it and noticed it was a text from Freya, let the questioning begin.

*Messages from Frey

Freya- I just tried to get the deets from Simon and failed so here I am attempt #2 beech.

Talia- Omg Frey the night was amazing, I like him so much.

I explain to Freya our entire date and the end festivities, she was so excited after I explained it.

Freya- OMG TALIA, that's so cute, I can't believe he did all of that, I've never seen Simon do that for anyone before, I can see he was telling the truth the one thing he told me.

Talia- What did he tell you?

Freya- Well the most I was able to get out of him was him saying he really likes you. Although I heard a little bit of what he told Josh when I left the room and he said you were incredible, and that he'd never felt this way before about anyone.

I start crying tears of happiness, I can't believe he said that, I'm so happy right now, I just want to be with him and cuddle him to sleep every night.

Talia- Omg Frey I'm literally crying right now.

Freya- Aweeeee T, Josh just called me down to get some food, I'll text you tomorrow, luv u beech.

Talia- Goodnight Queen, luv uuu.

As I sent the text I get another text this time from Simon, I bite my lip trying to hide the extent of my smile, I don't know from who though nobody can see me.

*Message from Simon❤️

Simon❤️- Hey beautiful, I'm assuming Freya's interrogation is over?

Talia- Aweeeee Simonnnnnn, yes it is lol, I heard you got interrogated a little too.

Simon❤️- Did Freya tell you anything I told her or she heard.

Talia- Maybe.... (I said teasingly)

Simon❤️- What did you think about what she told you. (He said nervously, which I thought was very cute).

Talia- I feel the same way with everything, I really like you Simon.

Simon❤️- Thats a bit of a relief 😂, I really like you too Talia. I can't wait for date #2❤️

Talia- I'm ready for it, Goodnight Simon, I'll talk to you tomorrow. x

Simon❤️- Goodnight Talia. x