Chapter 61- Perfect Timing

Talia's POV:

Me and Simon were sat down to dinner together, a lot of takeaway places have closed up cause of the rona being about and all that so it was forcing me to cook which was nice. Basically with the whole virus going around we we're waiting to be put under lockdown and everything. I'm glad everything with moving into our house went well because of everything going on, and now we're living together and we don't have to worry about being apart. We we're halfway through dinner and both of our phones vibrated. We both looked at each-other curiously because our group chat with everyone wasn't usually active right now since it was dinner time, and that's the only reason we usually get notifications at the same time. I sit up and grab my phone as I cuddle into Simon's shoulder so we could both see my phone screen, and it was a message from the Government.

"We regret to inform you that as of right now, the United Kingdom is under lockdown due to COVID-19. All business that are non-essential will be closing, and we are advising everybody to STAY HOME, and practice safe social distancing. The only acceptable reasons to leave your home are for your one daily exercise allowed per day, for medical purposes, for essential reasons such as grocery shopping, as well as if you work at an Essential Business. We are sorry for the inconvenience this will cause to your lives, but is the only way to save your lives. Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stop the Spread of COVID-19."

After reading the message I just cuddled into Simon and started tearing up a little bit. He looked down and wiped the tears off my cheek.

Simon- Everything's gonna be okay T.

Talia- I know, more than anything I'm just really happy we got to move in on time, just still a little scary that's all.

Simon cuddled me close and just held me tight, which gave me the feeling that everything was going to be alright.

Later that night........

Simon's POV:

Talia had gone to stream a few hours ago so I went and did some editing for my second channel, I had her stream up so I could see when she was ending. I noticed she had gone back to full screen and was going to get ready to raid someone. I had just finished up editing my video so I decided to shut everything off. I walked out of my office and since Talia had finished her stream I snuck into her office and quickly spun her around and picked her up. She jumped a bit at the start but once she realized it was me she just wrapped her arms and legs around me. Our lips connected in a soft kiss before she rests her head on my shoulder.

Simon- You ready to go to bed T?

She let out a tired groan as she nodded her head. I carried her upstairs and once we reached upstairs, I set her down so she could quickly get ready for bed. I let her go into the bathroom first since she was already pretty tired. She brushed her teeth and came back in as I went into the bathroom. I stare into the mirror for a second before I reach into my pocket, to grab the small jewelry box out of my pocket. I opened up to reveal the engagement ring inside. "Soon" I thought to myself, as I hid the ring in the bathroom and stripped down to nothing and I went and crawled in next to Talia who was barely still awake. She cuddled right up next to me as I pecked her forehead and we both fell to sleep.