Chapter 35- Just Want to Help

Talia's POV:

We had been home from Paris for a couple of weeks now, and Simon had gotten laser eye surgery a couple days ago. I went with him to the surgery but I haven't seen him since then. I knew he was probably having a lot of trouble because he isn't able to see. I decided I was going to go over and help him out. I said goodbye to my parents and sister cause I would be there for a few days. I hopped in my car and set off for the Sidemen house. I pulled up at the house and parked beside Simon's Tesla and went up to the door and knocked. Randolph opened the door and greeted me.

Randolph- Oh hey Talia.

Talia- Hey Randolph, how is he?

Randolph- He's not doing great, still can't see at all.

I walk in and head upstairs to Simon's door, I slowly crack the door open and see Simon sat on his gaming chair  just staring at the ceiling. I walked up to him and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms and legs around him kissing him on the cheek and leaning my head on his chest.

Simon- T?

Talia- Hi Si.

Simon- What are you doing here.

Talia- I was worried about you, so I'm here to help you. Anything you need I can do for you.

Simon- You don't have to do that T, I know your busy.

Talia- I want to though, you always take care of me when I'm not feeling well so I'm going to do the same for you.

I leaned in and kissed him gently and I lead him to the bed and we lay down and we cuddled for a little bit. We didn't turn anything on cause Simon couldn't see obviously. Simon had gone for a nap so I decided I was going to go downstairs and cook us dinner. I pulled out the pot and put the pasta in and started cooking. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and in the kitchen, I turned around and Freya and Josh were walking in.

Talia- Hey guys.

Freya- Hey beech, didn't know you were here.

Talia- Yeah I came to help Simon out, he's asleep right now so I'm cooking us some dinner.

Josh- Awe that's cute.

Freya slapped his arm and we all laughed. I continued cooking and brought our bowls upstairs. Simon had woken up and was just sitting up in bed so I went up to him and tapped his shoulder.

Talia- Hey Si, I cooked some dinner for you.

Simon- Thank you T.

I rubbed his cheek and kissed him before starting to eat.

Simon- You know, I really wish I could see right now.

Talia- Why?

Simon- Cause I miss seeing your beautiful face.

I blushed and grabbed his hand and locked fingers with him.

Talia- Well soon enough you'll be able to again, and I'll be here when you can.

Simon- You really don't have to stay T, I understand.

Talia- I'm staying, I love you and I want to make sure your okay.

He smiled at me and I crawled into his lap and hugged him and he hugged me back.

Simon- I love you to Talia.

After we finished eating I helped him edit a couple of videos and than we crawled in bed. I helped him into bed and than cuddled up with him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, hopefully he would be able to see again soon enough.