Chapter 5- First Date

Simon's POV

It was now late August and me and Talia had known each other for almost 2 months. Since Nia's birthday we have texted almost every day and seen each other a few times, but now I think it's time that we have our first date, I'm not going to ask her to be my girlfriend yet I'm still to nervous, but I think a first date is the next step. After lots of help from Josh and Freya especially, as she knew Talia the best as they were best friends, where I was going to take Talia. I was going to book out a complete room in the nicest restaurant in London, and than after we would take a ride around the London Eye. I was very excited, but also nervous to ask Talia, I really hoped she liked what I planned.

Talia's POV:

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram when a notification from Simon came up, I immediately smiled as I read it.

*Message from Simon❤️

Simon❤️- Hey Talia, we've known each other for almost two months now and it's been amazing, but I was wondering if you'd maybe like to go on a date with me tonight?

I jumped out of my bed in excitement and happiness, finally we were going to have our first date.

Talia- Yes Simon, of course I would! Where are we going?

Simon❤️- Thats a surprise, I'll pick you up from your house at 8pm, see you than. x

Talia- Can't wait. x

I immediately start worrying about what I'm going to wear. I eventually settle on my favourite pink dress, and I just did a natural makeup look. By the time I was ready it was 7:30 so I just waited around for Simon to arrive.

Simon's POV:

I decided to wear a suit that I had worn to a wedding a couple months ago, I don't own much besides Sidemen clothing so I don't have to many nice clothes. It's 7:35 now and it's about a 20 minute drive to Talia's house. I pat my pockets make sure I have everything and head out my bedroom door. Just as I'm about to leave the house I hear Freya yelling down to me.

Freya- HEY SIMON, have fun with her tonight, and don't stress to much, it will be great. (She shot me a smile).

Simon- Thanks Frey, ill see you later.

I pull the door behind me and unlock my Tesla as I get in the drivers seat. I grab out my phone to text Talia.

*Message to Talia🧡

Simon- On my way x, see you in 20 minutes. x

I plug my phone into the car and put on some Post Malone and head off to Talia's.

20 minutes later.....

I have pulled up outside Talia's house and I feel so nervous, I make sure my hair is all good in the car mirror before I exit the car and start down her driveway towards the door. All I can think about is how much I can't wait to see her again.

Talia's POV:

I hear the doorbell ring. "COMING" I yell as I quickly grab my purse and run down the stairs. I open the door and I see him standing there, handsome as ever.

Talia- Hi Simon!

Simon- Hi Talia! (He embraces me and I do the same). You look amazing.

Talia- Thank you Simon, you look very handsome.

Simon- Shall we? (He gestures towards the car making me giggle).

Talia- Yes please.

He leads me towards his car and opens up my door and helps me in before heading around to the drivers side. As he gets in he stares directly into my eyes as I do the same.

Simon- Have I ever told you just how incredibly beautiful you are. (I blushed exponentially and bit my lip failing to hide my huge smile).

Talia- Yes you have lol, so where are we going?

Simon- It's a surprise. (He says as he starts up the car and pulls out the driveway).

As we set off into the busy streets of London, he keeps one hand on the steering wheel and rests his other hand on my thigh. I can't wait to see where this boy is taking me.

Arriving at the restaurant....

We arrive at a very nice restaurant as Simon quickly gets out of the car and makes his way to help me out the door. I link my arm with his as we enter the restaurant.

Simon- Minter, reservation for 2.

The waiter nods and leads us towards our table. We walk into a private room with only one table romantically lit in the middle of it, I immediately start tearing up out of pure joy and happiness. I dig my head into his chest and give him a very big hug.

Simon- I take it you like it?

Talia- Yes, omg yes Simon this is amazing, thank you so much.

Simon- Anything for you Talia.

He leads me towards my seat before sitting down across from me, I just stare at him. This boy has all of me, I've completely fallen for him now.

2 hours later.... after the date.

Simon's POV:

We arrive back at Talia's, this has been the best night of my life, just the two of us together and it was perfect. I get out of the car and go around to help her out, and I walk her down the driveway to the door as the porch light turns on, after unlocking her door she turns back to me.

Talia- Thank you so much for tonight Simon, I don't think anyone has ever made me feel more special than you did tonight.

Simon- Your welcome Talia, I can genuinely say this was the best night of my life. Should we do this again sometime.

Talia- Yes 100%.

When she says that all the nerves flush out of my body and I'm just left staring at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, the girl I had completely fallen for, and I'm starting to really believe likes me back. She puts her arms around my neck as I wrap mine above her waist, she pulls me in and kisses me and I kiss her back. It was short but amazing. As we break apart she smiles at me still holding me close.

Talia- Goodnight Simon, ill see you soon.

Simon- You will for sure. (I quickly lean in and peck her on the lips one more time) Goodnight Talia.

She giggles and blushes as she turns around and enters her house, she looks back at me and closes the door slowly until I'm just stood staring at a closed door. I turn around and enter my Tesla and set off for the Sidemen house. This has been the best night of my life.