Chapter 27- Recovery

Simon's POV:

It had been a couple weeks since my accident now and I was starting to feel better. Talia had stayed with me since the accident which has helped a lot, she's been taking me to my appointments, and making sure I'm getting my medication at the right times, I'm so glad she's been here. I had recorded a video explaining what had happened and why there wouldn't be videos for a while, but the Sidemen charity match is coming up soon so I really wanted to start getting fit and ready for it. So me and Talia started doing workouts together to ease into things. I honestly don't know what I would of done without her here, and I want to do something now to show just how much I appreciated everything. She had to go home today for a family event and everyone else was out of the house so I decided to set up something nice for us. I ordered in Talia's favourite foods (Sushi and Pasta) and set us up a nice candlelit dinner on my porch as she would be back when it was nighttime. I got everything set up and just waited for Talia to get home. I had the curtains closed so I sat at my desk and edited some gaming videos as that was all I could really do at this point, when I heard the front door open and I could hear her footsteps walk up the stairs and open my door. I turned around and smiled at her as she walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss.

Simon- Hello gorgeous.

Talia- (Giggling) Hi Si, how are you feeling?

Simon- Not great but a lot better, I'm not 100% for sure but I'm a lot better.

She smiles at me and kisses me one more time before walking to her side of the bed and placing her purse down before going to the dresser and changing into one of my hoodies and one of her pairs of Sidemen leggings. She than finally noticed that the curtain to the balcony was closed and looked at me confused.

Talia- Why's the curtain closed?

Simon- Oh yeah I just had it closed cause the sun was shining right in the door, I just forgot to open it.

I watched as she opened the curtains and saw what I had gotten her.....

Talia's POV:

As I opened the door I was shocked for a second but than a huge smile and excitement took over my face. There was a beautiful candlelit table for 2 with sushi and pasta, my 2 favourite foods. I turned around with a huge smile on my face and ran into Simon's arms and jumped into them, forgetting that he was injured for a second as he winced in pain but laughed it off. We locked our lips together as he carried me out onto the balcony and sat me down before sitting across from me. We ate our supper and chatted and laughed and Simon made a really beautiful toast to me thanking me for everything I've done since his accident, but I didn't mind at all, I was just doing what I thought was right, and I just really never wanted to leave his side since than. After his accident I realized that anything can happen and you never truly know when the last time your going to see someone is, and I never want to lose Simon so I just want to be by his side at all times.

A few hours later.....

Simon's POV:

It had been a few hours since our dinner and we had done our workout and were not cuddling in bed watching friends. We eventually decided to turn the tv off and the lights and get to bed a bit earlier than we normally do. She cuddled up right next to me like she usually does which I love. I wrap my arms around her and lean down to give her a kiss. We both doze off pretty suddenly after and sleep through the night.