Chapter 8- Simon's Birthday Part 2

Talia's POV:

After I gave Simon his present, we sat around and talked as he helped me unpack my bag. Around 6:00 an hour before everyone would be arriving I needed to start getting ready. Simon showed me to the shower and gave me a towel to dry myself off. I get in the shower and get completely cleaned before getting out and drying myself off. I then proceeded to do my makeup and hair before putting on my outfit. I decided to go with something nice but also sexy for Simon. I wore a tight fitting lace dress, it wasn't see through don't worry. I heard some commotion coming from downstairs and I headed down. I see Gee and Freya and run over to them and hug them.

Gee- Talia omg you look stunning.

Talia- Had to pull out all the stops for my mans birthday you know. (I said teasingly)

Freya- Are you guys official yet Talia.

Talia- No Frey not yet, but I'm thinking I might talk to him about it tonight, cause I'm staying over. (I say with a huge smile on my face)

Gee and Freya squeel and hug me tightly, I told them I was going to go find Simon. I start walking around and I see him.

Simon's POV:

The party was in full swing, I still hadn't seen Talia yet but I'm sure it won't be long. I am chatting with Lux and Freezy who just arrived when they look behind me before patting my back and walking away, I turn around and I see Talia. Every time I see her it takes my breath away, I knew she said she was wearing something special for my birthday but I wasn't expecting this. She was wearing a lace orange dress that hugged her body perfectly and showed how amazing it was. She smiled at me as she walked over and gave me a hug, I put my arms around her and pull her close.

Simon- Talia..... you look incredible. (I couldn't take my eyes off her, wow just wow.

Talia- (Blushing and giggling) Thank you Simon, are you enjoying your party.

Simon- I am but it just got a whole lot better. (I said as I pulled her closer)

Talia- Aweeeee Simon, so I was thinking, I want to talk to you about something later, so don't get to drunk okay.

Simon- Okay Talia, I won't I promise.

She smiles as she walks away, I watch her every step until she returns to Freya and Gee and I head over towards the boys. I wonder what her surprise was, and I'm wondering if it's anything like what I had planned. I know it's my birthday but I wanted to ask Talia to officially be my Girlfriend and I had bought her something. It was a ring with a subtle orange diamond on top (her favourite colour), and on the inside of the ring I put our initials in a heart all the way around. I had very carefully folded a note so perfectly where she wouldn't be able to see it before the ring, and on it I asked her out. I'm very nervous but I'm ready for this.

4 hours later.....

The party was now over and everyone had left except the Sidemen, Freya and Talia. Everyone had gone up to bed and me and Talia were cuddling on the couch watching friends.

Simon- Do you wanna head upstairs?

Talia- Yes please (She said looking up and smiling at me).

From our cuddling position I manage to get up and pick her up at the same time. She wraps her hands around my neck and leans her head into my neck as I carry her upstairs. When we get to my room I go to put her down on the bed and close the door behind me. She goes into the bathroom to take off her makeup and change into one of my hoodies that is way to big for her but it's adorable. I sit on my bed holding the box in my hand waiting for her to come out. She comes out and here goes nothing.

Talia- What's in the box Si? (She says staring at my hand).

Simon- Well, I know it's my birthday and all but I got you something.

Talia- Aweeeee Simon, you shouldn't have. (She comes and sits next to me as I turn to face her)

Simon- Talia, ever since I've met you 2 months ago, you've made every part of my life better and I've never been this happy before..... so I wanted you to have this.

I hand her the box and she opens it and gasps when she sees the ring.

Talia- OMG SIMON I LOVE IT! (She says launching into my arms).

Simon- (Giggling) I'm glad Talia.

She takes the ring out and puts it on her finger, she looks down at the box though and sees the note, here it does....

Talia's POV:

I pull out the note and look at Simon confusingly and he smiles at me. I unfold it and read it word for word.

Dear Talia,

Ever since I met you I dreamed of the day I'd be asking you this, though I know this won't change an awful lot between us as we've been "together" for a few weeks but I feel like it's finally time. Natalia Margaret Haddock..... will you be my Girlfriend?

My eyes start tearing up as I put my hand over my mouth before putting the note down to look at Simon, I was literally about to ask him the exact same thing, but he beat me to it and he had a much better idea than I had. I remove my hand from my mouth to reveal just how big my smile was.

Talia- OMG SIMON YES! I climb onto his lap and pull him in for a kiss, this was the happiest moment of my life. After kissing hugging and cuddling in that position for about an hour we climbed into bed and Simon turned on friends, both of our favourite show. I cuddled up right next to Simon putting my head on his chest and my hand wrapped around him and he wrapped is arm around me.

Talia- Goodnight Boyfriend

Simon- Goodnight Girlfriend (We kiss one last time and fall asleep, together)