Chapter 31- I just... really miss you

Simon's POV:

It had been 2 weeks since Talia had left for Manchester, and although we talked all the time and called every chance she got, I still missed her like crazy. It was killing me not being able to stare into those beautiful eyes, cuddle up to her, and kiss and hug her. I could tell Talia wasn't doing all that great either, while she hadn't told em much more than she missed me a lot I could tell there was more to it than that. I decided I was going to take a trip to Manchester and stay with her for the week before we went off to Paris. I didn't tell Talia though cause I wanted it to be a surprise. It was a 3 hour drive and I know that she is gone for more than 3 hours where she can't be on her phone so it will be perfect, and than when she's back at her hotel, I will surprise her. I packed all my clothes for the week and got in my car and left. I realized I hadn't told the boys where I'm going so I texted them all as I was driving. As soon as I pulled up, Talia had just finished filming and was heading out to dinner with the other people on the show. I ended up hanging around the part of Manchester I knew she wasn't around to make sure she wouldn't see me. I had dinner on my own and time was going by so slowly as I was so excited to see Talia. When she texted me she was back I drove to her hotel and waited for the perfect time to get in, than I received a text from her.

*Messages to Talia is Gr8 and Fit

Talia- I'm not sure how much longer I can do this Si.

Simon- What do you mean T?

Talia- I just...... I really miss you. I'm really lonely and I wish you were here to cuddle me, it's getting really hard.

As soon as I read that I get out of the car and walk into the hotel and into the elevator.

Simon- I may have just the thing to help you with that T.

Talia- I knew you would.

Simon- Check outside your door, there's something waiting there for you.

Talia's POV:

I look at the text confused but I walk over to my door and slowly open it up. I look towards the ground expecting a package but all I see is someone's feet in shoes that looked very recognizable. I slowly looked up there body and see there wearing Sidemen clothing and I start to get very excited as I look up to his face and see Simon. I slap my hands over my lips as I begin to cry and I leap into his arms. Our lips locked and I wasn't going to let go, I finally felt at ease again.

Talia- OMG SIMON YOUR HERE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Simon- Surprise! I couldn't stand being away from you anymore. So I packed up for the week and drove up while you were filming, and than I just waited for the perfect time.

Talia- I missed you so much, I love you.

Simon- I love you too T.

He carried me towards the bed I think realizing I wasn't letting go and we lay down on my bed together as I changed my position to get comfortable but still cuddled him as close as possible. We chatted for a few hours as he caught me up with what had happened at home and I told him how crazy my two weeks have been. Even though we both knew everything we said it was different in person. By the time we were both getting really tired I still wasn't prepared to let go. So Simon helped us shift under the covers and turned the light off,

Talia- You have no idea how much I needed this Simon, having you here is going to make me so much happier so I won't have to fake it for the show. I love you more than anything.

Simon- I'm glad I came T, I don't think I could of gone any longer without you. I love you more than anything too, goodnight.

Talia- Goodnight Simon.

I decided I wanted to sleep on top of him tonight so I shifted on top of him and gave him one last kiss for the night, wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest, and dozed off, about to have the best sleep I've had since I left.