Chapter 57- And the winner.....

Simon's POV:

We were at JJ's fight, and the 6th round had just ended. I had been stuck to my chair the entire fight and thank god for Talia helping me stay as calm as I could. It had gone the distance once again and we were all just hoping it wasn't a draw again. The first two cards were read out and JJ won one, and Logan won one. We were all sat in our seats as the final card was read out, and it was clear there was a winner.

Announcer- And the winner....... by split decision........ from the United

From that moment it felt like the world frozen as we all waited for the next word.

Announcer- From the United Kingdom, THE NIGHTMARE, K S I.

As soon as he said Kingdom, our entire group went crazy as JJ and Vidal hugged it out in the ring. As soon as I had finished my own celebration I turned to Talia and picked her up in my arms and locked our lips together as I spun her around.

Simon- I love you so much T.

Talia- I love you too.

Talia's POV:

*SMUT

It was much later into the night now. After we celebrated as a group for like 30 minutes in the stands, we all went back into JJ's dressing room and congratulated him. We than went to the club for a preliminary celebration party with just our group before the big one tomorrow in Vegas. Me and Simon had now made our way back to our hotel room, and we were both completely wasted. I had gone into the bathroom to take my makeup off and strip off my clothes and walk back into the room. Simon looks over to me and immediately walks over to me and picks me up as our lips lock passionately. I begin to take off his shirt as he walks us both back over to the bed and lays down on his back. I eventually break our kiss and move down his body as I mess with his belt buckle and pull off his pants and boxers. I took his penis in my hand and began to stroke it using the pre cum as lube, I than move my mouth towards it and start giving him a blowjob. He is moaning immensely not trying to be quiet as I took all of it in as it went deep into my throat. I kissed my way back up his body as he flips us over so he's on top. He kisses down my body sucking on my nipples on the way down to my vagina. He begins kissing my inner thighs teasing me as his hands are massaging my breasts. He takes one of his hands and sticks two fingers inside me and begins to go in and out as his tongue begins moving around licking my clit. He stays there for a little before I came in his mouth and he makes his way back up my body. He was about to stick it in but I flip him over and begin to ride him instead. We are both moaning so much as his penis goes in and out of me. He ends up gripping my hips and thrusting into me as hard and fast as he can, and I just can't help but cum all over him. I notice his thrusts getting more sloppy and slow as I feel his cum shoot up inside of me as I crash down on his chest and lock our lips together. After a very exciting night and a lot of drinking, I end up crashing right in that position, cuddled up to Simon .